Understood

"There are some things we need to discuss," Molly said the next morning at breakfast.

"Is there?" Charlie asked puzzled as he hate his cereal.

Molly nodded and looked at Arthur who placed down his knife and fork. Saffron's stomach did nervous flips, glad the twins had disappeared when they had.

"It has come to my attention that you slept in the same room last night," Arthur said, his eyes darting between both of them.

Saffron's cheeks flared and she looked into her lap, extremely embarrassed.

"Yes," Charlie said. He didn't sound embarrassed at all. He knew they had done nothing wrong, though he was embarrassed at the thought of what he knew his parents were thinking.

"Since you two are officially dating now, Arthur and I don't think that it is very appropriate," Molly said. Saffron started coughing and Charlie placed down his spoon.

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked.

"Well we don't know what you are doing in there- Saffron are you alright? Have a drink of water please love," Molly said  after Saffron had a second coughing fit. Saffron nodded, reaching for her glass, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Nothing goes on in there that doesn’t when we are with you guys," Charlie said. "Except sleeping and I actually mean sleeping with dreams," Charlie's face reddened now at the look on his parents faces.

"Ok then so there wont be a problem with staying out of each others rooms?" Molly asked and Charlie sighed.

"Mum," he said. " I am twenty-five . I can make my own choices and so can Saffron. Nothing that you think has gone on we aren't like that and even if we were we are old enough to make our decisions."

"Charlie I understand that, you mother and I both do. But even if you both were not staying with us, when you did we would expect you to sleep in different rooms," Arthur said.

"How many times have I slept in the same room as Saffron? Once, twice? Maybe three times? It's not like it is a regular happening," Charlie fought.

"Well then this shouldn't be an issue," Arthur said.

"I'm sorry for uhm, interrupting," Saffron said and all eyes politely turned to her downturned ones. "I asked Charlie to stay with me last night, I had been dealing with some difficult things. I wouldn't have asked him otherwise. I apologise if I have offended you, but it is my fault he was in there. I only ever ask when I need him."

Molly nods and Arthur takes this into consideration.

"Thank you Saffron, you have not offended us, we do understand you must be dealing with things at the moment, thank you for telling us. But maybe we should make some rules?" Molly asks and Arthur nods.

"That sounds like a great idea," he says.

"Good. Well how about you can not enter each others room after seven? And when you are in each others room, the door cannot be closed, or any room you are in together," Molly says.

"We aren't sixteen mum," Charlie says but Molly shakes it off.

A few more rules are made and Charlie rolls his eyes, clearly frustrated.