Chapter two.

Trill P.O.V.

" Shit !"I said acting like I was shocked. Man I knew what the fuck I was doing lol.

" Shit my ass , you mean to do that."She said looking at me all mad and shit.

" Man naw, no I didn't." I said being serious.

" You didn't even pull out." She said slapping my chest.

" Owe shit."I said rubbing my chest.

" Trill I'm not ready for a baby." She said.

" I'm not either but we can deal with this together." I said rubbing her back.

" Trill if I'm pregnant which I know I am going to be , I don't know if I wanna keep the baby."She said.

"How the fuck you mean you ain't know if you wanna keep the baby ?" I asked her.

" Just like I said it." She said.

" You ain't killing my baby." I said sitting up.

" This my body not yours." She said.

" See you got it fucked up , you ain't killing my baby." I said getting out of bed and slipping my underwear on.

" Trill I'm not having this baby." She said.

" Man ine hearing that shit." I said.

" I told yo ass I wasn't ready but no you wanna nut up in a bitch , tryna be fucking funny." She said.

" You ain't killing my baby , you hear me loud and fucking clear!?" I yelled loud enough.

" See you got it fucked up this my body , not yours and it's my damn decision. You can be mad all ya want but ine having em." She said shrugging.

" You shrugging and shit like that shit cool. Ima be more than mad , you gonna see a new side of Trill you can bet that." I said. She got me fucking heated.

" Trill fuck I look like killing a baby !?" She asked me and she laughed.

" That shit ain't funny , that wasn't even no fucking joke. Ine take that shit lightly." I said serious.

" Trill I love you and I'm having our baby." She said laying back on the bed. I smiled and crawled in bed next to her.

" Good and I love you too but you still pissed me off." I said kissing her on her forehead.

Beauty P.O.V.

I will never kill a baby of mines. Ima just have to deal with it. Plus I love kids and I love him.

Ine like abortions.

" Goodnight."I said kissing Trill on his forehead.

" Good night." He said as I lay my head on his chest.

Next day.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and I started throwing up in the toilet.

" Baby are you okay ?" Trill asked coming in the bathroom.

" Omfreaking gosh I hate throwing up." I said Trill held up my hair. I let out more throw up.

" Damn Beauty." Trill said.

" Morning sickness , that's what you have when your pregnant." I said. He got me a wet towel and wiped my mouth.

" Thanks baby."I said.

" Now brush ya teeth." He said.

" Well duhhhhh." I said. He helped me up and took me to the sink. I brushed my teeth.