Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen 

----------------------------()-----------------------------

School went by quickly mostly because I didn't pay attention to any lessons. Instead I was chit chatting with my best friend.

Even the sight of Stacy didn't sting much anymore. Seeing Kyle, I felt pangs of guilt, okay that's odd.

We, except Stacy who has tutorials, all go to our usual chill spot for lunch. Our regular was served to us. We talked and did some random gossiping and finally went to our various homes.

Jake's pov

I have a day off from school and I'm getting ready to go over to Stacy's for tutorials. I'm giving Mark insights of my day with Matilda and he's impressed. I smirk a little and grab my keys. I shut the door behind me and get into my car.

I drive off to the Matthew's house.

Stacy let's me in and I check her out. She's putting on tight dress, complimenting her body in all right places. Her b••bs are almost completely out. The hem of the dress is two inches below her butt.

Her legs looking hot.

She steps aside and I step into the house, still checking her out. I can't help it.

Stacy's pov

I hear Jake's car pull over in my drive way and I rush towards the door and  there stood my greek-god. I notice him checking me out. Good thing I wore this outfit.  I let him come in by stepping aside. He's still checking me out.

He's explaining something to me now but I'm not listening, I'm staring at him and twirling my hair around my finger.

I fold my lower lip into my mouth and get up and bent down a little, pretending to lace my shoes, revealing a good dose of what's inside. I hear his breath hitch and knew he'd had he's eyes on me .

I drop the sleeves of my dress 'mistakenly' and his eyes widen at the sight of my almost reveal breasts.

His mouth curves into a 'woah' and I smirk at that. He licks his lower lips.

I wrap my arms around him and he lifts me up by my waist. His hands on my butt for support and he leads us up to my room.

He drops me on my bed. I pull him down on top of me and kiss him, the kiss almost getting intense like I planned and then—just then, He pulls away shaking his head "I can't do this... he Pulls down his shirt " and exits my room.

I scoff and grab my robe and head downstairs. I see him packing up and ready to leave.

"I'm sorry " I blurted

" it's fine, doll face " he smirks

I quickly force a hug on him and he slips out of the house.

I'll have you one day Jake.

Kindly vote guys and leave a comment
What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote please!! 😊