Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

----------------------------()-----------------------------

I'm in the middle of the hallway with Janette, my mouth agape as Stacy kept on talking.

Here she is bragging about her cool, sexy, greek-god hot tutor. She got a 'D'  in sciences last semester and He's gonna help her study for final exams.

I'm not meant to be jealous but I feel like ripping her head off.

Don't get me wrong, we are friends but she's still a bitch.

I shouldn't be jealous, I mean I don't even know who the guy Is, right?

The tardy bell rings and I just realized we're late for class for a stupid reason.

We hurry down the hallways to our lockers. - my locker is just a locker away from Janette's and Stacy's is opposite mine.

Sciences. We run into the lab and quickly grab our lab coats and protective gears from the storage room and join the class.

Today's practical class is on how to prove the presence of starch in rice.

***

After lunch I skipped other classes and went to the library to think.

Why will Stacy get to have a tutor and I don't. A greek-god looking tutor.
I can imag-

I'm  being cut off by a familiar male voice.
"ditch classes much? "

I raise my head to see Kyle sitting in the desk opposite mine. Holding a book upside down. - you could tell he's here to flirt with a girl.

" read much?"I replied pointing at the book in his hands.

He looks at it a realizes he's holding it upside down. He closes the book and joins me.

He questions me on what I was thinking deeply about and we got shushed by the old librarian.
That didn't stop us tho.

When school was over, we decided to leave the library together.
Kyle got up and gestured to me to grab his hand for support.
He helped me up and carried my handbag for me. We walked down the alleyways till the exit and into the hallways upstairs and down to the main hallways.

We spot the guys and walk up to them.  -it's just Jordan, will and Janette... Wonder where the rest are.

They look at us weirdly, I mean I feel their eyes boring into my skin.

I break the silence... "mind telling us why y'all staring like we have poo plastered on our faces?" I spit out.

They let out a laugh, including kyle which makes me smile a little.

Jane gestures towards our hands. And I look down, that's when I realized kyle was still holding my hand.

I quickly let go of his hand. "it-it-i mean that wasn't what it looked like you know, he just helped me get up and yunno -"  "that's okay alligator" Jane cuts me off.

I look at the ground with my face flushing red.

"common I'm starved! Lunch at Debby's ? " Jordan breaks the silence.

We all murmur in agreement.

" wait! Stacy, Kendrick and Jack? " will states.

We are oblivious to the fact that they weren't here.

I take out my phone and dial Stacy's number....

After three rings, she picks up

" where you at? "
" home, for my tutorials? "
" oh I forgot, okay bye"