55- Cheese and Reality

Start from the beginning

"Because her hair makes her look emo." He replied.

"But.." She grabbed at her hair. "Does that make me Emo too?"

"Uh.. yeah." He said laughing alittle. She smacked him with her closed fist to the floor.

"WANA SAY THAT AGAIN?!" She threatened raising her fist. He laughed alittle and shook his head.

"No Emo-chan...sama." He said the last part quickly as he saw her move closer. I smiled at the site of them fighting. They did it out of love, I could tell.

"Where are you're parents?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"Eh?" They asked looking at me. "You didn't realize? Most people do, when they see their own." They both said, as if memorized to one another.

"Uh.. realize what? Their own..?"

"Their own ~~~~~~." My expression gre confused and they tried saying the last word in diffrent ways, but it was no use. I couldnt understand.

I soon found the pains in my stomach growing more and more and I crouched down.

"You have to go. You can't stay here anymore. We'll be waiting, so come pick me up soon." The boy said, pushing me. I felt my foot feel the edge of something and I fell. The girl ran to the edge and her arm went out, but I was already far down.

I closed my eyes and suddenly opened them as I felt myself on hard wood ground. I sat up and winced instantly.

"No! Asoka-san, don't-" It was the nurse from before. She put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me down. "You should be unconsious from the blood loss." She said shocked. She sat behind my head, and I saw her hands were glowing. She was healing me.

"How long was I out?" I asked in panic.

"About an hour. Just relax, and stay awake. You aren't even supposed to be moving." She said frowning.

"No. I need to save the Hokage. He's going to-" I coughed once, turning into a series of coughs. A liquid came from my mouth and my hand went to wipe it.

Blood.

The sight made my stomach churn and I closed my eyes.

"No. Asoka-san. Stay awake." The nurse said worried.

"I'm awake. I'm just... closing my eyes." I said tiredly.

"This is..." She sounded shocked.

"What?" I asked, my voice croaking.

"Whatever that cut you, was coated in posion. You should have been dead by now. But it seems you've built an immunity to it, because you should have been dead by now if not by now." The nurse said and then frowned. "But..." She didn't continue.

"But what?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, because I don't have the correct equipment. I'll tell you when I'm sure." She said, sounding troubled.

"Alright." I said and it was quiet. I heard whispers and shuffeling as people poured into this room for shelter.

Suddenly the room felt colder, as if dropped afew degrees.

"Does anyone have a bottle of water?" I heard a rip of fabric and something wet was put on my forehead.

My eye twitched, teeth clenching. My stomach burned with pain.

"Asoka-san, what hurts?" The nurse asked.

"S-stomach." I winced.

A warm sensation went to my stomach and the pain went down, but it still hurt.