Day 3: You need to take care of yourself

Sakura hasn't been home in her apartment for almost a week straight, she was exhausted to no end. Sakura was jumping from the hospital to the children's' clinic, she hasn't even gotten a chance to see Sasuke since he's been back in the village. "Sakura-chan." She heard a famous blonde-haired ninja call her name.

"Naruto it better be something important I'm kinda in a hurry." For Sakura didn't have time to waste, ever since the war was over she been so busy. She barely had time to take care of herself, this making less time to spend with Naruto and the rest. "Sasuke is back in the village." Sakura's eyes widened. She mentally slapped herself she couldn't focus on that at the moment. She had to go to check on the children's' clinic. Sakura began to walk off.

"Sakura-chan don't run away from me. I thought you would be excited for him to be back." Naruto began to worry about Sakura, who was like a sister to him.

"I am Naruto I need to go check on the children's' clinic. Tell Sasuke I said 'hello and welcome back." Sakura darted out of the hospital before he could say anything. "She doing it again," Naruto whispered to himself. 'When was the last time she slept and or ate anything. Has she even left the hospital or the children's' clinic?' Naruto thought to himself.

Sakura finally made it to the children's' clinic. She checked on everything, she remembers she had to back to the hospital for surgery at three. She dashed back to the hospital in time for the surgery. Afterward, she went to her office to see a stack of paperwork that needed to sort out. Sakura sighed. She felt like she could fall over at any moment. She began to sort it out.

"Where's Sakura?" Those were the first words that popped into Sasuke's head when he came back. "She said she was going to the children's' clinic." Sasuke whipped his head around the see Naruto. "When was the last time Sakura had left the hospital?"

"Not since she got back from that mission." Sasuke gritted his teeth slightly. That had been over a week. She hadn't taken the time to rest. Sasuke didn't realize how much of a work acholic Sakura was until he was stuck in the hospital after the war. She was here every single day, whether it was to see him and Naruto or it was to attend and deal with the aftermath of the war. Naruto would always send him letters complaining about Sakura overworking herself. Sasuke went to chase her down. When reached the children's' clinic they said that she left-back for the hospital.

"Where is Sakura?"

"Oh, Uchiha-san she should be in her office." Sasuke dashed to her office. He opened the door to her passed out on her desk. He took off his cloak and gently place it around her shoulders. "Tsk."

"Sasuke-kun." Sakura lifted her head up.

"Naruto told me you were here, go home and rest." The last part of his sentence sounded more like a demand.

"I'm fine and welcome back. How's was your journey?" Sakura finding away to change to the subject, before he started scolding her for overworking herself.

"Sakura don't change the subject. Do I need to drag you out of the hospital?" Sakura sighed.

"I've been busy Sasuke. I'll go home and rest when I'm finished with this." Sasuke sighed. He picked her up. "Sasuke-kun put me down."

"No not until you agree that you've been overworking yourself and you'll go home and rest." Sakura huffed out. Sakura knew he wasn't going to leave her alone about this. It isn't the first time he or Naruto had to physically drag her out of the hospital. Kakashi had to do once. Sakura finally gave in. Naruto was always scolding her for overworking herself and probably would tell Kakashi and Sasuke. "Fine. Don't scold me like Naruto and Kakashi-sensei." Sasuke put her down. Sakura lost the feeling in her legs, Sasuke caught her before she could fall. Her world suddenly became black.

Sakura slowly opens in her eyes, she felt the bright light in her eye. She starting to sit, but she felt someone pushing her back down. She looked over to see Sasuke. "You finally decide to wake up." She heard Shizune's voice.

"What happened?"

"You fainted from exhaustion, seriously Sakura you need to learn how to take a break."

"Maybe I was pushing myself a little too hard."

"A little." She heard Sasuke, she decides to ignore his comment.

"SAKURA!" Sakura knew that voice from anywhere.

"Shishou I can explain."

"Explain what Shizune alerted me that you fainted from exhaustion. What did I say about overworking yourself."

"Nothing. I thought you retire after the war and you're still scolding me."

"Someone needs apparently you won't listen to Kakashi or Naruto."

"I'm fine Lady Tsunade." Tsunade was aware of this with Sakura. When Shizune contacted about Sakura fainting it didn't surprise but she always worry about it.

"Sakura listen to Tsunade you need to take better care yourself. I'm not always going to be here to save you." Sakura knew Sasuke was teasing her on the last part. "I'll go home and rest. None of you tell Naruto about this. He has already been after me about it."

"If you didn't overwork yourself maybe we wouldn't nag you as bad."

"Kakashi-sensei I don't overwork myself. I was just busy." Sasuke smirk at her comment. "After your release from the hospital I want to talk to you about something." Sasuke leans in to tell her. Sakura became flustard from his words.

I hope all of you enjoy this one. I've always wanted to write something on the fact that Sakura can overwork herself. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggest for me to do let me know.