Day 5: Welcome Home Uchiha Family

It had been a week since Sakura had Sarada. Sasuke and Sakura were on their way back to Konoha. For most of the trip, Sarada stayed calm. Sasuke was on high alert to make sure his wife and his newborn daughter stay safe on their journey back home.

"Sasuke-kun have you send one of your hawks to let Kakashi-sensei that we are coming back home to Konoha." Sakura knew that Sasuke never bothered to send one when he found out Sakura was pregnant with Sarada. Bringing home Sarada was going to be a surprise for everyone. "Don't worry. How's Sarada." She knew he was dodging her question.

"Don't change the subject."

"I did don't worry about it."

"Did you tell him around Sarada?" The silence answered her question. For some reason, Sakura had a feeling Sasuke like the idea of no one knowing about her. Sakura sighed. "Well therein for a surprise."

When the little family reached Konoha they were greeted by the sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, and Naruto Uzumaki, and his very pregnant wife Hinata Hyuga.

"Sasuke Sakura welcome back." Suddenly Kakashi noticed the little buddle Sakura was holding. "This is Sarada." Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. Leave it up to Sasuke and Sakura to come back with a new little addition.

"You two had a baby and you didn't tell any of us." Naruto was bewildered by his two best friends. "Congratulations Sakura-chan and Sasuke-kun." Hinata congratulating the couple and trying to lighten their shocking mood.

"Thank you, Hinata. When are you due?" Sakura being the doctor she is and the friend. She was concerned for her small friend.

"In two weeks."

"Sasuke-teme are kids are going to grow up together." Naruto became excited about this. He was going to make sure their kids get on the same genin team. Sakura and Hinata continue to chat about their babies.

"This is quite a surprise," Kakashi said.

"Sorry that we didn't send you anything about me being pregnant someone was supposed to, but decide it was a better idea not to." Sasuke knew that his wife wasn't pleased with the fact he didn't tell anyone about Sarada. "Sakura how long ago did you have Sarada-chan?"

"About a week ago." All of their eyes widened. Sakura noticed three shocked faces. "Don't worry I'm fine. Sarada is healthy." Sakura bounced back within a day after having Sarada and was ready to get back home as soon as possible. Sasuke and Karin forced Sakura to rest more.

"We should get you home so you can rest Sakura." Sakura nodded they said their goodbyes. Once the trio reaches their home Sasuke and Sakura made a little place where they could let Sarada sleep until they get her a crib.

"How are you feeling?" Sakura heard her husband asked.

"Tired."

"Get some sleep I'll take care of Sarada for the night."

"What if she gets hungry."

"I'll wake you up. Get some sleep." Sasuke kissed the rhombus on her forehead. "Thank you."