“I doubt it… It’s not exactly a fancy hotel…”

“Oh…”

I lost patients. I smashed my lips to his and began kissing him with as much desire as I could muster. He was shocked, yet kissed me back hungrily. We were having this quiet battle of who can kiss the hardest. I won. This was exciting to me because I felt like I could fly. I was my own person and could do whoever I want whenever I want wherever I want. Steven will be my first, and then I’ll probably kill him or something poetic. Maybe I’ll let him live and give him the address of my creator, telling him that I live there and that the man who currently lives there is my brother or something. Xavier will smell my scent on him, or possibly Steven will blurt out that we spent the night together. It’ll be perfect.

My hands ripped open Steven’s button shirt, popping the buttons everywhere. I kissed down his chest, leaving bright red lipstick marks all over his tanned skin. Finally he began to understand what I wanted. It was wrong to use a boy, but my entire existence is wrong. Who cared anymore? His belt was off and I reached for his pants hesitantly. I really wasn’t used to taking off clothes because it was never really my job. His hand was shaking as he reached for the zipper to my dress and pulled it all the way down.

I kicked the dress away and made sure to remove the heels before smashing my lips to his once more. I placed my hands on his chest and shoved him backwards onto the bed, and then I jumped on top. His heart was pounding so loud that blood began sounding better than doing the deed. Ten minutes later, we were in the nude and going slow.

Suddenly, without warning, I freaked out. It reminded me of realizing I am in a dream and abruptly waking up. Steven’s unsure kisses, awkward touches, and definitely not desirable moves were making me think of… well… my creator. My creator knew exactly what to do in this area. He knew what ticked me off, I mean, sure he ticked me off repeatedly over the years, but he probably did it just to drive me nuts. He knew what would make me smile, and yes, he did actually love me.

“Stop!” I cried before I could even think about it.

He rolled off of me before we went too far. “Did I hurt you?” he asked in a panicked tone.

“No, I just can’t do this.” I pulled the robe off of the back of the chair and wrapped it around myself.

“Oh… Did I do something?” He was obviously disappointed, and so he sat up and pulled the sheets up to his waist.

“No, you didn’t… This just all made me think of… Macy, my friend.”

His eyebrow rose at my lie. “Your friend popped into your mind during that?”

I nodded and brushed the hair from my eyes. “She, err, told me recently about a terrible relationship she was in… I still can’t figure it out.”

He rubbed his eyes. “Maybe I can help with your… err… friend’s problem?” He obviously knew that I was lying, but I didn’t care.

“How? She’s too messed up to be helped.”

He didn’t say anything. I watched as he stood up, pulled on some pants, and made coffee using that tiny coffee maker that I didn’t even know was there. I rarely drank coffee. When it finished he quickly poured two cups of coffee, added sugar and creamer, and then handed me one. Now if I could substitute the creamer for O negative blood, I would be happier.

“My mom was a psychiatrist and used to make me speak about my problems. Tell me about your…friend.” His expression twisted slightly at the word.

As disgusting as it sounded to talk about my feelings, I wanted to amuse the guy. “He came into her life at a…early time. She was naïve; he was forceful and practically forced the relationship…”