Four

~Heather's POV~

It's been a couple of days since Skylor and I arrived here, and I'm pretty sure that most of them don't realize that Skylor and I are girls. How? I don't... really know, actually. I'm pretty sure Toby, Slendy, BP, EJ, LJ, Herobrine, Jane, Sally, and Liu are the only ones who realize that we aren't guys. It's really funny, though.

I walked downstairs and saw that Sally was talking to Jeff, Skylor, and EJ, begging them to get into the pool with everyone else. That's when she saw me and started asking me to get into the pool with her and everyone else. I looked up to Skylor to see her sigh as Slendy walked in. He looked at the four of us and gave us a warning glare to not upset Sally. Though he doesn't have a face you could tell what emotions or looks he was giving you. We all sighed in defeat as we made our way to our rooms to go change, Sally squealing in happiness.

As I went to my room, I looked through my drawers to find a bathing suit. It was a black one piece with a small blue skirt on it. Yes, thank the lord. Now most of my scars will be hidden from them. I still sighed knowing that the ones on my arms and legs will still be visible, but it's better than showing all of them. Though, I will continue to wear the glasses and mask.

Once putting on the bathing suit and grabbing a towel, I headed downstairs and out to the pool area. I saw that mostly everyone was already in the pool, excluding Skylor and I. And Puppeteer, as he can't be in the sunlight. Once they noticed that I had walked outside a few of them stared, as they were idiots who didn't realize that I was a girl. That's when Skylor walked out and made a few others stare.

"And here I thought they were just two cool dudes with long hair..." I heard Jeff mumble.

"Idiots," I mumbled before walking over to a chair and sitting down and curling up in the chair. Skylor laughed but stopped as she noticed Dark Link, Ben, Jeff, and a few of the other perverts staring and glared at them. All of them backed off except for Dark Link who just smiled. She narrowed her eyes at him before running and jumping in, splashing a few of them with a large wave of water.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" Skylor questioned as she came up from the water. Dark just shrugged and swam away from her. Jeff glared at Skylor as his hair was now soaking wet and laid flat. He spit out a stream of water as he glared at her, only making her laugh. Jeff tried to push her under the water but Sally, who was sitting on a float, floated over and whacked him upside the head with a pool noodle.

"Don't hurt Skylor!" she said, making Jeff sigh and cross his arms. Skylor smirked as she grabbed onto the back of the float and started to push Sally around, making motor boat noises, which made Sally laugh.

"Heather, you should get in," Sally said, waving at me, "the water is pretty warm!" I shook my head and pulled out a book from under my towel. Of course, I had to go get a book from the library that Slendy had, I liked books. I heard a few sigh as I heard someone get out of the water and walk over to me. When I looked up from my book I saw EJ looking down at me.

"If we are forced to get in, so are you," he said, before taking the book and setting it aside. He then picked me up and walked back over to the pool.

"I hate all-" I started before being thrown into the pool. I just let myself sink to the bottom and sat there cross legged and arms crossed.

~Skylor's POV~

Everyone watched as Heather was tossed in by EJ, and just slowly sank to the bottom. Everyone looked between me and Heather with a somewhat worried expression. I shook my head, knowing Heather could hold her breathe for a good five minutes. She'll be fine.

"Uh.. is she gonna be okay?" LJ asked, a bit worried.

"She'll be fine," I replied, as I went back to pushing Sally around on her float, "she can hold her breathe for like five minutes." After a few minutes, Heather finally resurfaced and took a few breathes of air.

"Why EJ, why," Heather questioned, getting a few chuckles, "I thought we were friends!" he just shook his head in reply and continued to lay out on a large float. Heather walked over to him before pushing the float over and getting on top of it. When EJ resurfaced he just stared at her, probably with anger.

"What the hell, Heather!" he said, making Heather just shrug.

"You throw me in the pool, I overthrow your float. Seems fair to me," she said, crossing her arms behind her head and laying down on the float. EJ then turned the float over on Heather, and she once again, sank to the floor. I sighed before shaking my head. Again, after a few minutes, Heather resurfaced.

"You really should stop, that's not good for the body," Jane said, swimming over to Heather, "you're also getting your mask wet and it's cloth."

"It'll dry," Heather said as she was picked up, "Hey!" she squirmed in attempt to get out of Ben's grasp only for him to put her down on the edge of the pool.

"If you're just going to keep drowning yourself, you're getting a time out," Ben said. Heather just crossed her arms and started mumbling about how if she was just left alone to read her book she wouldn't be in this predicament. Dumbass.

"Heather just shut up and be happy," I said, to which I could tell that's she was glaring at me, even behind her glasses and mask.

"Wait..." Jeff said, looking at Heather, "can you not swim?" Heather shrugged at his words before getting back into the pool, swimming to him, slapping him and swimming back to the edge and hopping out.

"I don't know, you tell me you Joker reject," with her words Jeff could easily be seen getting angry and attempt to go at her, though I didn't let him. I stuck my hand out and made a large wave hit him in the face, washing him back. Everyone looked to me as I had shown everyone my power. I smiled as a twirled and dived down into the water. I heard Sally laugh as I made the water splash up like a fountain.

After messing around a little with my magic, manipulating the water and air and making fire appear, I looked over at Heather. She sighed before making Sally's float, float into the air. She started to giggle as she spun around before being dropped back into the water. When I looked to Heather, I could tell by the way Heather looked over at Jeff, she was hatching an evil plan.

"Hey Sally, you ever seen Jeffy do a cartwheel?" she asked. Sally shook her head and Heather lifted her hand, making Jeff float out of the water and yell in protest. She then proceeded to make Jeff do a few cartwheels before cartwheeling into the pool. This made everyone laugh, though Jeff was angry when he popped his head up. He glared at Heather before spitting out a stream of water. Though, no one could be scared as his hair was covering his eyes and was practically glued to his face.