Chapter 20

Matthew Pov

Wait, what? Keanna's pregnant again.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled running around the stage. All i saw was Keanna standing there, smiling and crying. "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" i yelled running up to Keanna, Wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her up.

I looked over to Destiny. You can tell she was a bit Disappointed, But mostly happy. I walked up to her and just hugged her.

"Your going to be the best aunt out there, I just know it" I said kissing the top of her forehead.

"And your going to be the best dad matt, just please, don't hurt keanna." she said with her eyes tearing up a bit. I hugged her once more before kissing her on the cheek "I promise" I then walked up to the mic and for the second time I yelled.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" the crowd went wild. They all liked keanna, well most of them did anyways, but nothing will become between me, keanna and my baby.

Destinys POV

I walked up to Keanna and just hugged her. I kissed her cheek and just told her things she needed to hear.

"Wanna go out for food?" I asked

"Yes, oh my god I've been starving!" we both looked at Eachother and both yelled

"MCDONALDS!" We then bursted out laughing and the reason why we always went to Mcdonalds is because we have always ate it when we were together. We then left, we of course told everyone where we were going and that was a bad idea because now we have to bring something back for everyone.

~after mcdonalds~

We gave everyone there food. I decided to go to sleep since I was shockingly really tired. Plus tomorrow is going to be a really hard day. it would be my parents aniversery. Tomorrow will be a hard day. After thinking about everything I slowly fell asleep. Before I fully fell asleep though. Shawn came and laid in bed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you destiny, so so so so much"

I then fully fell asleep with the largest smile on my face.

~ The next day ~

I woke up, but right when I opened my eyes I remembered what day it was. While I was thinking of my parents I didn't realize I was crying. I then got out of Shawn's grasp, but he should be up soon because it's almost ten. I ran out of the room and right as I turned I saw Matt walking towards the elevators.

"MATT!" I yelled as loud as I can, my voice cracked while I yelled which made him turn Instantly. I ran straight into his arms and started bawling my eyes out.

"I, i miss them... mom a-and d-dad so... much" I said while sobbing Into matts chest.

"I do too destiny, I do too. but they want us to be strong. we both know that's what they would want" he whispered while rubbing my back trying to calm me down. One day mom and dad, one day.. I'll be with you again.

~ 1 month later ~ ( sorry for such a large change )

Well, this past month hasn't been good for me. Me and shawn are still going strong but when I'm by myself I'm not. I have depression now. Ever since we came back home for a break from MagCon. I have been getting the urge to self harm but I haven't. I know my parents wouldn't want me doing that again. Me and Matt have been offered to move in with the mendes' but matts still thinking about it. I wouldn't mind but I know I wouldn't be as social as I used to, and plus. I can't leave keanna. Keanna has been with me and Matt since the beginning. Oh I forget, Jack and keanna moved back. But now I might me leaving.

~ 1 week later ~

So today's the day Matt tells me what's happening. I then heard a knock on my door and Matt walked in.

"So destiny, I made up my mind." I then sat up in bed with all the strength I had. I really hope this is a good desicion.

"We are moving to Toronto to live with the mendes'" I then smiled and tried not to cry. well, that didn't work.

"Destiny, woah woah, what's wrong babygirl?" and yes, Matthew calls me that. I don't know why.

"I'm just really happy, but what about Keanna.?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to add something... THERE COMING WITH US!!!"

"OH MY GOSH MATTYBEAR! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!" I yelled while I jumped up. I was shocked because I haven't left my bed for 1-2 weeks.

"You love me more right?" I heard the voice I always wanted to hear.

"Shawn?..."

------------

I'm so sorry this is short. I tried to write as much as I can at like 1 in the morning. I also need to thank you guys for 7.3k reads!!!! I love you guys so much!!

Please follow my twitter and Instagram and I love you guys so much❤️❤️

T- @destinyy_0911

i- @d.pelletier