Chapter 10: their gone..

Destinys POV

"Aaaaaah" I screamed. I shot up from my bed with tears in my eyes and I was sweating so much.

Matthew came running into my room, I guess everyone left me in here by myself. "destiny! what's wrong, what happened" he kept asking me all these questions. "Matthew I'm fine, just a dream"
"Tell me about it"

~destiny's dream~

"Mom! Dad! Where are you!" I shouted while walking through the mall I was by myself because Matthew went to go get us Starbucks #basicwhitegirl. Matthew came back after about 5 minutes. We were walking around and we found them, once I was about to walk up to them... BAM! I heard two gun shots. I stood there... I watched my mom and dad fall to the ground. I dropped my drink and ran. I then got to them, Matthew was right beside me but he was with my mom, the last things that came out of there mouth were... "I, I love you two... Take care..." And they were gone...

~dream over~

I was in tears after I told Matthew what happened. He hugged me so tight that I could hear his heart beat.

"I'm going to lay down..." I told matt. I guess he wasn't going to leave me because he then layed down too, I layed with Matthew until I fell asleep. (stop thinking wrong people, there brother and sister! 😂)

*the next day*

I woke up and smelt something, I walked into the little kitchen area and saw Matt cooking bacon and eggs.

"Oh look who got up" he said smiling.

"Shut up" I said laughing a bit at the end. he then gave me my food and we ate. I then heard my phone ringing. I got up and ran to get my phone.

"Hello?"

"Destiny! Sweety we miss you" I recognized that voice... my mom

"Mom! I miss you so much! How has it been?"

"Good, good me and dad are coming there to take you and Matt shopping"

"Okay mom see you in... Wait, when will you be here?"

"In about an hour so start getting ready"

"Okay mom, bye love you"

I then hung up the phone. "maaattttt! Moms taking us shopping so get ready!"
"Okaaaaay" he shouted back. I started getting ready.

*skip shower*

Once I finished my shower I dried myself off and got dressed.

*destinys outfit*

-black top with a white flower

- jean shorts

- white cardigan

- white converse

After I finished I put on mascara and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and money. right after I finished my mom and dad walked through the door, I ran up to them and hugged them. Matthew did the same thing and we then left and headed towards the mall.

*at mall*

"Ok, Matthew stay with destiny, me and your dad are going to go look around" she kissed our cheeks and then walked away.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?" Matthew asked

"OH MY GOD PENNY BOARDS!" I shouted and started running towards the store, I didn't know what the store was called but I didn't care I just really wanted a penny board.

Matt ran after me and we both entered the store where they kept heaven, aka. Penny boards. We bought our penny boards and just went to a bunch of other stores. Matthew decided to go to Starbucks while I looked around for my mom and dad. Matthew came back and then it hit me.. this is my dream. "Ma-" I was going to finish but it already happened my mom and dad... We're on the ground surrounded my blood. I ran as fast as I could and dropped to my knees once I was by them i cried and cried. I never cried This much in my life. the same words came out of my parents mouth as it did in the dream. I decided to call shawn. Shawn.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri- he finally picked up.

"S,Shawn come t-to th-he mall" I said sobbing.

"I'll be right there" he then hung up. I ran up to Matthew and just hugged him and cried he was trying to calm me down. I know what he's trying to do. Hes trying to stay strong for me, he doesn't like it when I see him cry.

After about 10 minutes Shawn came running, i guess he brought everyone else. I ran up to him and I saw Keanna run up to Matthew and hug him. the ambulance took my mom and dad and now I had no parents.. What am I going to do...

~ two weeks later. ~

It was time for my parents funerals, they were getting buried beside eachother.. I couldn't stop crying, Shawn was comforting me the whole time we were there. Shawn then the three words that I wanted him to say at this time. "I love you" I looked up at him and kissed him. "I love you too" I said. Shawn and I have said I love you to eachother before but this time. it gave me so much butterflies, you can tell in his eyes that he really meant it..

I loved Shawn mendes..

Shawn's POV

I can't believe her parents died.. in front of her. she was crying so much, I hate seeing her cry. it just breaks me. but I hope she knows I'm always there for her. im also glad Matthew has keanna, he has never been so happy. I'm glad he found someone. right now we are just leaving there parents funeral. you can tell destiny was tired and I was right. just as we drove off she fell asleep. we got back at the hotel around 1:00am yes, the funeral was far away. it takes us an hour to get there, a bit more time with traffic. I carried destiny inside and Matt and keanna were walking. damn, Matthew looked so, so.. Well dead. he has bags under his eyes, he's really pale and he lost all this happiness. I need to talk to him for a bit. Once we got to the room I placed her down and walked to matt.

"Hey bro"

"Hi" woah, his voice is so dull.

"I know your upset man, but you have to stay strong for destiny, you guys have to depend on eachother now"

He was about to say something but I continued.

" I hate seeing you like his, just get some rest" he just nodded his head and layed down. I then changed and got into bed. Destiny then put her head on my chest. I went to bed thinking.

I love destiny Espinosa.....

A/N I sooooo sorry for not updating! But let's get this story to 1000 reads! I love you guys and wish me luck, my math exams tomorrow! love you guys😘❤️