Chapter 17

Cameron's POV

"Stupid alarm clock" I mumbled while getting out of bed. Today was the day me and carter are going to make Keanna and Destiny ours. I grabbed a change of clothes from my suitcase and headed towards the bathroom.

~15minutes later~

After I got out of the shower I did the usual stuff. dry myself, get dressed and then do my hair and brush my teeth.

"Carter!" I yelled because I'm pretty sure i heard him walk in. But once I saw who was in my room. well once I saw the people in my room I just stood there. the people I didn't want to come face to face to. I only see them when at our meet and greets and when we all hang out in a group.

Shawn, Matt, and jack G.

"What do you guys want?" I asked annoyed

"We want you and carter to leave Keanna and destiny alone, we know your plan, and it's not going to work." Matthew said pissed off.

"Oh really? What can you do about it?" Carter said. wait. What the hell where did he come from?

"well, we can go to the police because we have everything your saying on tape." Matthew says

right when I heard that I tried to run but I was to late because next thing you know me and carter are in the back of a police car. I will find them. and do something way worse than this.

----------------------

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating i promise I will catch up. but can you guys go read my new story it's 5sos. but thank you guys for 5k♡♡