Chapter three

Recap:"Right as I was done I heard the doorbell. I rushed downstairs and yelled to my mom who was in the kitchen. "I'LL GET IT MOOOM!" I yelled. Once I opened the door I couldn't believe who I saw... It was the person who bullied me since grade 6 (yes, I got bullied since grade 6) it was the one and only..

Shawn mendes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

I was shocked, like really shocked after about a minute of awkwardness my mom came to the door.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, this is my daughter Destiny and my son Matthew" my mom said in a really happy tone.

"Why hello sara my name is _____ (I'm sorry idk his moms name! If you can find it and comment it I will love you forever thank you! Xx) and this is my son Shawn and my daughter Aaliyah (that's how you spell her name right?)

"It's nice to meet you guys, why don't you come on in, I just finished cooking" After that we all walked into the kitchen. Everyone sat at the table and the only spot that was available was across from Shawn. After about 10minutes of awkward silence my mom started small talk with Shawn's mom. I felt eyes looking at me, I looked up and Shawn was staring at me. I looked down at the table and started blushing. *woah wait. Why am I blushing, I don't like him!* I thought. After I finished eating I went into the living room and just watched tv. About 5minutes later Shawn walked into the room.

Shawn's P.O.V

Why did she have to be my neighbour!? Why couldn't it be someone more attractive! *destiny actually looks pretty today* I thought. HOLD UP! Why am I thinking about her. Whatever I just can't wait to get out of here. While we were eating it was really quiet until Sarah started small talk with my mom. I was staring at destiny. I don't really know why, she just looked... Beautiful. *okay Shawn shut up. You don't like her. You hate her remember!?* I got caught off guard as destiny looked up and noticed me staring at her. She looked back down right away and started blushing. *Awh, she looked so cute* okay brain you seriously need to shut up. I don't like destiny! I guess she finished eating because when I looked up again she wasn't there. I finished eating about 5minutes later, I put my plate in the sink and went into the livingroom to watch tv. Destiny was sitting there. I walked up to the couch she was at and sat on the other side of the couch, she noticed I was there and started to get up.

"destiny, wait!" I said. Why did I do that?

"What do you want Shawn? Are you going to hit me in the own house now?" Woah, never knew she would say something like that. But damn it was hot! God dammit Shawn shut up

"No, I just want to say I'm sorry.." K I seriously don't know what's happening but I think I might be falling for destiny. Really quickly.

Destiny's P.O.V

"No, I just want to say I'm sorry" wait, did he just say he was sorry?!

"Is this some sick joke your playing Shawn, because if you are you can shut up right now." I said, I sounded like such a bitch (sorry for the language)

"I'm not lying, or playing some sick joke i really mean it but I know this is probably really weird to say, but I like you destiny, I really do, I think I have for awhile now I just didn't know. But please forgive me.."

I looked into his eyes looking for some kind of sign that he was lying. But as I looked into his eyes all I saw was regret. He was telling the truth. I didn't say anything. All I did was run up to him and hug him, he took it by surprise but soon hugged me back.

Shawn's POV

I can't believe I just said that. She didn't say anything just looked at me. After about 2-3 minutes she ran up to me and hugged me, I was shocked at first but then i relaxed and hugged back. *im going to ask her on a date, right now* I thought. And that's what I did.

"destiny I need to ask you something" I said.

"Yeah?" She said in a questioning tone

"Uhh," I said scratching the back of my neck, "wouldyouliketogooutwithmefridaynight" I said in one breath.

"Can you repeat that?" She asked "maybe slower so I can understand better?" She giggled after. Ugh, she's so cute.

"Okay" I said "would you like to go out with me Friday night?" I asked she looked shocked but soon after I was the happiest person Alive.

"Shawn, I'd love too" she said smiling, but it soon dropped. "What are your friends going to think, they hate me.." Her eyes started watering and I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Don't worry, if they bother you when I'm not with them I'll come to your rescue" I said and winked after. She just blushed and nodded her head.

I heard the door to the kitchen open and our parents walked out with Aaliyah and Matthew walking behind them.

"Thank you for the dinner Sarah, it was really lovely" my mom said.

"No, it was my pleasure" Sarah said.

"Well," my mom said while looking at us. " I think we should go now, it's getting late". "Thanks again" I said. I then walked up to destiny and kissed her on the cheek and whispered "I'll see you tomorrow" which made her blush. After that I left.

Destiny's POV

I can't believe what just happened. I was interrupted by Matt. "DESTINY I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING NOOOW!" Matt yelled.

"Matthew shut up! I'm right beside you!"

"Sorry!, but I'm just really happy about this...."

"Ok, well what is it?" I asked

"I'm going to magcon! And you get to come with me! I told them you sing so you will be performing songs!!"

I was in shock, I can't believe this is happening. I never heard of magcon but I really hope this is fun.

"Ohmygosh Matthew I'm so excited!!!" I said while smiling like an idiot.

"Well, I'm going to bed now, goodnight" Matthew said while kissing my forehand and hugging me before heading upstairs. I then walked in the kitchen and helped mom clean up and soon went upstairs. I changed into sweats and a sweater, washed the makeup off, and covered up In bed. I soon fell asleep and just thought about tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K, so I hope you guys like this!! But I'm going to bed now! Good night lovelies Xx

Hatred to love// Shawn mendes fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें