Chapter 14

Keanna's POV

Since I lost my baby I've been depressed. like extremely depressed. I've hardly been eating I only eat twice a day which for me is not healthy, I haven't been talking to anyone besides Matthew, jack, destiny and Shawn since they are the only ones I'm close too. all Of the other boys try talking to me but I don't say anything I just sit there, staring at my phone or watching tv.

I know it's weird to be thinking this but I've been having suicidal thoughts but that's what comes with depression right? I haven't told any one yet but I ended up cutting myself because I just felt so useless. I feel like it's my fault my baby died. so for the past 2 days I've been wearing long sleeves. while I was sitting in my room destiny walked in and sat on the bed with me. she knows I've cut before I just don't want her to find out. but I guessed I jinxed it because well I'm guessing she found out.

"Keanna, I'm not stupid I know what you did.." She says while looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"How, I didn't say anything I haven't even been leaving my room" I said quietly only for her to hear.

"You know I've noticed you wearing bracelets and long sleeves right?

I just nodded my head and sat there. I didn't know I was crying until destiny wiped a tear from my face.

"Keanna, it's all right, I know what you've been through, I've been through depression and I still have it a bit now, it's slowly going away. just know that no matter what I'm here for you, I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore" by the end of what she said she was crying, we then just hugged eachother until she went to go get us food.

Matts POV

So Keanna hasn't been doing well, I have been busy lately so I haven't been able to stay with her but I know she has destiny and everything will be ok. I plan on taking Keanna out to go see the fault in our stars tomorrow night because I know she's been dying to see it. I was walking back to the room when I ran into a person I never wanted to talk to again.

"Hey matty.." she says in her "flirty tone" ugh she's so annoying!

"What do you want, I need to go see Keanna so I need to go bye" after that I just walked away into the room and just ran up to Keanna and laid there with her, and I'm guessing we both fell asleep.

Unknown POV

Ugh, of course Keanna had to ruin everything once she came here. I knew her since grade 5, we have hated eachother since then. she always takes away my boyfriends and it's annoying! she just better watch out because she doesn't know what's coming for her. Matthew will be mine, no matter what. even if I have to kill her. ill do everything and anything to get Matt to be mine.

Jack g POV (switching it up!)

I can admit it that I do have feelings for destiny. the feeling are really strong. I haven't been talking to her though because I know my feeing will just get stronger. My jealously is through the roof because I should be in Shawn's place. He doesn't deserve destiny. he has played with girls hearts so much and I just don't want him to hurt destiny. I was walking around the hotel lobby when I saw Shawn.

"Hey shawn"

"Oh hey jack, what's up?" He asks

"Nothing, just heading back to the room"

"Oh same, here let's go together" we both then walked over to the elevator and pushed the button. we waiting for about 3 minutes and the elevator finally came. we got in and headed up to the floor. I kept glaring at Shawn but I don't think he noticed. I will make destiny mine, no matter what.

A/N I know this is short but I felt like doing a little update for you! Who do you think the girl is? But let's try and get this story up to 2k reads! Please recommend this story to your friends! Thank you so much

Follow me on twitter and Instagram! T- destinyy_0911 Ig- destinyypelletier_

Goodnight lovelies💕