Chapter 18

Destinys POV

Well, last week had it's up and downs, the one I can't get out of my head was Cameron and carter going to jail. I honestly think they should just get help. Not go to jail. that's to extreme.

"Hey Shawn." I asked

"Yeah babe?"

"Why did they have to go to jail, they could've just went some where else to get help.."

"Are you trying to protect them?" He asked raising his voice. I hate it when he does this. he just over exaggerates and that's what he's going to do anytime soon.

"No, i ju-" and here he goes..

"No destiny. your trying to protect them when they tried to hurt you! You don't understand! Your so fucking stupid sometimes!" he yelled, and well, now it's my turn to explode.

"You know what shawn. I was NOT protecting them! why did they have to go to jail when they were just trying to get and Keanna to like them! and of course I would never because of what he did! your the stupid one! I mean that by you assume things way to much, I know I do that too but you do it way to much and it's so hard for me to do anything without you thinking I'm Doing something wrong!" I yelled getting teary eyed.

"Destiny! it's not my fault! I'm your BOYFRIEND! and if you can't understand that then go find another one" he said.

"Fine. I will. were over shawn." I said while my voice cracked. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. I'm a strong person..

"No your not" I thought.

"Oh, i know..." I thought again.

"Destiny.. I didn't.. I didn't mean it..." he said. you can tell he was going to cry.

"Shawn. Leave this room now before I slap you. it's your fault you brought it up. you should go sleep in one of the boys rooms"

"Okay... but can we still be friends." I nodded.

"And just to let you know destiny. I will do whatever to get you back now. I would even die for you." he then kissed me for the last time until we got back together. I know we will but we do need a break.

"I'll see you later shawn" I smiled and shut the door while he walked down the hall looking upset as ever.

Carter's POV (shocker!!!)

I hate it here. I hate them. I hate destiny. I hate keanna. I hate everyone at magcon.

"Yo cam, when Are we getting out of here again?" I looked at cam and he was just laying on the "bed"

"I think in about 3 more weeks. not long"

"Thank god!"

These three weeks better go by fast.

Shawn's POV

I can't believe me and destiny aren't together. At least we're still friends. I even told her we're getting back together, well I said I would try to get us back together but it's whatever she wants. I love her to much to let her go. In 2 weeks I'll do my plan to get us back together.

~2 weeks later~ (oooo, time skip!)

Well me and destiny have been on a good note. I don't think any one knows we broke up... its weird. me and destiny were just talking because she let me back in the room.

"So, shawn. how's life" she asked and she smiled. god, I love her smile.

"Fine, it would be better with you in it" I mumbled the last part.

"Shawn. I hate you" she said playfully out of no where.

"Oh really? well I guess I have to be the tickle monster.

Before I knew it I was chasing her around the room, laughing. I finally caught her because she kind of fell off the bed. Well, my plans working well. My plan was to get us talking and everything but she kind of made it escalate quickly, I just hope she says yes.

Destinys POV

While I was running away from shawn I kind of tripped over a pillow or something. "oof" I said as I fell. I tried to get up in time. But I was to slow because I then felt two arms snake around my waist and pull me on the bed.

"Shawn don't you dare" I said laughing.

"Too late" I was then being tickled by the one and only shawn mendes.

"Say you don't hate me"

"NEVER!" I yelled while laughing really hard that my eyes started tearing up.

"Okay, okay shawn! I don't hate you!" he finally stopped tickling me. after that, fight? I guess you can call it. We just sat on my bed, with my head in his lap while he played with my hair. Then the most random thing happened. he kissed me. but I kissed back so fast, I didn't even have to process what was happening.

"I love you shawn." i said while pulling away.

"Destiny, I have always loved you. I know this is really soon but will you be my girlfriend... again?" He asked while chuckling.

"Yes shawn, I'll be your girlfriend... again" I then kissed him again and well, I think you knew

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I fell asleep. Today actually turned out well. I love and always will love Shawn Mendes.