changer 7 (part three)

Keanna's POV

after magcon I raced Matt up the stairs since everyone was taking the elevator, it was packed so I just asked him if we can just take the stairs. I'm surprised Bart didn't send us with a guard. we ran up the stairs until we were on the third floor. matt stopped a couple stairs before the third floor. so I guess that means I won? we kept on walking up the stairs hand in hand and when we finally got to our floor (the fifth) he walked me to my room and said that he will be back around 9ish.

destiny is already getting ready, since she took the elevator.

"well its about time" destiny said

"well its not my fault me and Matt are both fatties"

"just shut up and help me pick out an outfit"

~nash's room (where Shawn and Matt were getting ready)~

Shawn's POV

I'm almost ready. all I need to do is put some gel in my hair. Matt has been fixing his quiff to "perfection", or at least that's what Matt said, for ten minutes now. that kid is so precise about his look. I put in some gel then go and get my tie.

" I suck at doing this" I say

"let's see that" says Cameron

he is surprisingly good since I haven't ever seen him wear a tie.

when Matt is finally done with his hair, after about 15 minutes, we just chill and stuff.

Matt's outfit: black khakis and a formal baby blue shirt all topped off with a black bow.

My outfit: black khakis and a plaid shirt topped off with a black tie.

we waited about another 15 minutes than I texted destiny and asked if they were ready.

conversation:

me: ay babe. are you guys ready yet?

destiny: yeah. well I am. Keanna is just fixing her mascara.

me: okay. were coming now.

Matt's POV

When Shawn tells me it's time to go my stomach fills with butterflies. Nash walks us to the door and wishes us good luck. cam was acting like an idiot the whole time, I swear never give that kid any sugar.

Shawn starts knocking and I feel so fricken nervous. Keanna then opened the door. she, she, she looked perfect...
I walked in the room and gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. Shawn walked up to destiny and picked her up and spun her around. We then left and started to head towards the place we were going. ( you don't need to know yet😂)

Destiny's POV

When Shawn texted me saying they were on their way I started to freak out me and keanna then checked our outfits to see if they looks good.

keannas outfit: Black, sparkly dress and toms
Hair: straightened with a braid on the side

My outfit: blue floral dress with toms
Hair: wavy with a braid

when we were done we heard a knock on the door. I started freaking out. "calm down for fuck sakes" keanna said while laughing, she opened the door and matt hugged her and kissed her cheek. Shawn then came up to me, picked me up and spun me around. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then we left. we were walking to wherever we were going.

"Where are we going?" I ask
"It's a surprise" Shawn and Matt said at the same time. me and keanna then looked at eachother and just shrugged. while we were walking keanna said the most random thing ever. "Chipotle! Chipotle is my life!" I then looked at her and we had the same idea we both then decided to shout " CHIPOTLE!" The guys looked at us and started laughing we then joined but then we finally got to the place we were Having our date. "SKYZONE!" Me and keanna started jumping up and down. we then ran inside and then the boys ran after us. we then got everything we needed and went to the trampolines. Shawn and Matt already had everything set, they had spare clothes for us. we started jumping around and everything and then out of no where me and keanna decided to start acting like weird people and started shouting out random things. we turned around and were in shock. Matt and Shawn were on one knee and they both had signs that said " will you be my girlfriend" it had our names after it. we looked at eachother and on the count of three we both shouted "YES" we ran up to them and hugged them.

~skip rest of the date ~

We got back to the hotel and I was tired as hell. I then got pyjamas on, washed my makeup off, plugged in my phone and layed down. next thing I knew Shawn was laying with me and I looked over at keanna and Matt was doing the same thing. I then fell asleep with a smile on my face, and I know keanna did too.

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! I've been busy with studying for exams. But in the next chapter there's going to be a change of POV's so be ready, I love you's 💞💞