V - wonder

story based on this idea:

Finishing college was the biggest relief she felt for awhile

Finishing college was the biggest relief she felt for awhile. So when her parents asked her what she wanted for her graduation gift, she grabbed the chance of traveling alone in places she's never been to escape the burnout from everything that has happened in four years.

Kim Jisoo doesn't particularly love traveling since she's terrible at directions. But things unknown to her piques her interest so once she landed in Bangkok, she was met with the driver she booked to drive her around for a day or two around the city.

After checking in at the hotel, Jisoo met with the driver, Nick, who opened the door for her at the backseat but opted for the passenger seat.

"Where would you like to go, Miss?"

"I don't have any schedule for today. Just tour me around. I want to see the city"

They toured around the hot spots briefly for an hour until Bangkok's traffic was a test of patience at some point. Good thing nick knows the shortcuts around the city which made the road trip bearable. They got off the main roads and drove around the small streets of the city.

"Drive slowly. I'm not in a hurry. I want to enjoy the fresh air." Nick nodded and followed. She put the window down as soon as she saw plenty of trees in the area. Some places are a bit similar to where she lived but they still had Thai characteristics that she appreciated.

Turning at another corner, the sunlight hit her face. It wasn't striking but it was as if calling her attention. the moment she looked up, another figure caught her eyes; a girl standing at a balcony a few meters ahead. her lips turned up into a smile involuntarily.

"Wow"

She said loud enough in a quiet neighborhood. The said girl in a pink over-sized sweater dress leaning against the steel railings turned to her direction. She leaned against the glass window, trying to take in carefully what she's seeing, as if it was art in a museum.

Jisoo couldn't keep her eyes away and the girl wasn't looking away from her either. She doesn't know what she was doing but she couldn't wipe off the enchanted smile on her face. Before they get too far away from the house, she smiled bigger and waved at the girl up above.

The girl turned to the other way to see if there was anyone she was waving at but there was no one there. She frowned at Jisoo.

"Hello! Bye bye!" Jisoo exclaimed at her.

She wasn't bothered that the girl looked at her weirdly as she continued waving her hand.

But she wasn't disappointed at all when she saw the girl's response.

The other girl slowly raised her hand and waved slightly at Jisoo, mouthing bye bye to herself, still looking dumbfounded at the situation. Jisoo noticed and grinned.