VII - all i ask (can it be me?)

Requested by bulgogilisa/laliskinny from Twitter. This is another request from a year ago that I'm only publishing now. Better late than never, right?

Listen to All I Ask by Adele for more feels.

----------

It's not rocket science to figure out. 

More than often, her intuitions never failed her and this time the feeling is too strong to ignore and the instances are there to support these lingering feelings.

Nonetheless, she stayed mum about it and acted as if it didn't bother her to no ends.

So as soon as she heard the door click, she was quick to dry her hands with towel and walk to the living room to welcome her home with the same sweet smile.

She was met with a kiss on her cheek and an arm on her shoulder, walking side by side to the bedroom.

"You're early." She said, stating as a matter of fact while she detached herself from the other girl to get her some clothes to wear.

The other woman continued unbuttoning her shirt as she turned her head to smirk at her.

"I did say I was visiting tonight. Don't you like me being early?"

She shook her head, handing her the change of clothes from the closet before settling down on the mattress.

"No, I'm just surprised since you didn't tell me the time. I could've prepared food for you."

"No need. I grabbed some along the way." 

A muffled answer as she went to the walk-in closet connected to the bathroom. Moments later, she walked out wearing comfortable clothes and with a fresher barefaced look.

She watched by the edge of the bed at the wonder in front of her.

The wonder that could end her.

She opened up her arms and urged her to come closer, to which the other girl did. 

She hugged her waist and rested her head against her flat stomach and the other caressed her hair. Looking up at her, she's met with the same tired soft eyes and that's when it naturally clicked.

Jisoo guided her to the bed and let themselves get comfortably settled at the new sheets she has changed in the afternoon. The scent from the candles she lit an hour ago enveloped the whole room, making it easier for them to fall into their routine.

Obviously, she's the smaller one between them but Lisa loved being spooned by her. Sometimes she'd insist that she'd be the big spoon but will still end up turning to the opposite as the hours get by. Jisoo chuckles at the act but she never really minds.

As soon as the tall girl was comfortable in her arms, she draped over one leg on her and traced her fingers against the fabric that covers her stomach. It was an unspoken habit that both of them liked, as if a thing that she secretly does but the other one lets on.

She felt Lisa melt deeper in her arms as she continued her ministrations, accompanied by a kiss or two on her head.

"So how was your day?" 

It was probably the question she was dying to ask ever since she received the message that Lisa would come over after not being able to for a long time.

She spoke softly against her ear, removing the stray hair that covered her cheek. She knew Lisa has her eyes closed and she lets her.

"The usual..." Lisa pauses, "It gets a bit hectic at work because of the surge of new clients for the past month but it's fine. I enjoy what I do."