Memes | Hank

"Hey, sweetheart" Hank said as you fluttered your eyes open. His voice was deep and hoarse, probably his morning voice.

"Hello, love" you reply, giving him a soft and caring smile. You stare into his eyes. You were so caught up in his lovely orbs that you gasp when someone opened the door.

"GOOD MORNING, MISS ANDERSON, LIEUTENANT ANDERSON!!" Shouted Connor.

"God damnit, Connor!" Hank exclaimed. You have Connor a look, like the kind that a mother gives her child when it's happy.

"Why so happy, Connor?" You asked. "You gonna go out for a soft wear update" you added.

"Correct!" Connor answered.

"Off you go then, wouldn't want you to wait would I?" You stood and walked over to him, whispering in his ear. "Wouldn't want dear old Hank to he stressed, do you?

"I HEARD THAT!" Hank shouted. You snicker and push Connor out the door and lie down beside Hank again. He starts to play around with your hair, combing it with your fingers, kissing your forehead and whatnot.

"You should cut your hair, it's so long that I can braid it."

"There. Is. No. Way. I am cutting my hair"

"What are you, Rapunzel or something? Am I Mother Gothel in this story?" You asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. You nuzzle your face into his neck and thought of something, since he's a millennial like you, he knows memes...

"You smell like beef"

"Well... *chuckle* Welcome to chilies" he replied. "Have any... freshavacados?" You asked, he responds with a deep chuckle.

He makes a gun using his fingers. "Hands up" he said.

"I'm a bad b*tch! You can't kill me!" You reply. "Yee" he replies, "I have osteoporosis" he replies. "Don't f*ck with me! I have the power of God AND anime on my side!" You shouted. He then sighed. "I love you, my dear" he says to you and your reply with "I love you so much more than you know."

Yayyyyyy 329 words, that's not bad, anyways I hope you liked it!