Rumba | Connor

"Hello, I'm Connor. I'm the dad sent by Cyberlife."

This is awfully short and took little time to make but I find it cute af.

"RUUUUMMMMBAAAAA!" Connor screamed, throwing his hands in the air. "Holy shit, HANK? Who bought this much rumbas?" You play along with Connor.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUMMMBAAAAAA
RUUUUUUMMMBA RUMBA RUUUUUUUUMMMMMBAHHHHHH!" Both you and Connor sang like you were forming some kind of ritual. You heard the front door open and Hank emerges from the door.

"Holy shit, guys I fucking leave you for 30 minutes and this is what you-"

"RUUUUUMBAAAAAWWW"

"d-"

"RUUUUUUMBAAAAAWWWA"

"oi-"

"RUUUUUUUMBABABABAAAAYAAAA"

"ng!"

"RUMBABABABABAVAVABAVAAAAA"

"You fucking know what??? I'm done!" Hank leaves the both of you, stomping to his bedroom like a spoiled child, leaving you both a random, laughing mess.

You wipe some tears from your eyes and sigh. You then smile and look at Connor as if you thought of a bright as hell idea.

"We should do this more often."

"Definitely."

Word Count: 133

Been a long time since I last updated, I felt pretty out of it. Also because I kept planning about my new book and I love the plot and happenings there. I hope you'll like this one oneshot and my other book; The Princess of Hogwarts. If you haven't seen in, please go check it out, it would mean a LOT to me.