Chapter 6: Beacon and Atlas' Perspective and Aura

Start from the beginning

Knowing that there's unknown group with who has access to those type of weaponry is very concerning for the Headmaster. Growing curious to this unknown group, Ozpin asked Qrow to search for this unknown group. Also there was a report where that a Village has been attacked by the White Fang, and Ozpin sent a team of Huntsmen to help defend.

Once they returned and reported that the entire village is empty, no villagers at sight. And they brought up their scrolls and showed him the picture on what's left of the village. Ozpin was shock on what he saw, the picture shows what's left of the Village and the many corpses of what's left of the White Fang forces, it's a horrifying sight.

The bodies, were cut in halves by a something with high heat and some are crushed, which almost made the team of huntsman sick, and many are just shot by a something high heat aswell. The team also presented Ozpin a unknown purple crystal (it's the one of the ammo from the Needlers) in a plastic bag. They said it's not dust.

 After Ozpin dismiss the team, he starts to examining the little crystal

After Ozpin dismiss the team, he starts to examining the little crystal. Growing curious, he activated his aura and uses the crystals to test it out to see if they really can pierce Aura. To his shock and it did pierce through his aura like butter. And he made a conclusion, that the unknown group is caused of the disappearance and the massacre on the White Fang forces.

His thoughts were cut off when his assistant Glynda enters his office.

"Headmaster, are you alright?" Glynda asked

"Yes, I am just worried about what's being occurred." Ozpin said worriedly as set the crystal down.

"You mean the unknown group that has a projectile can pierce aura?" Glynda said.

"Yes, and I believe it has a connection with the disappearance of the villagers." Ozpin concluded.

"What do you mean?" Glynda asked.

"Look..." Ozpin gestures her to the crystal shard on his desk.

Glynda did what Ozpin said looked at the said Crystal. "Okay, I don't understand." She said confused.

Ozpin grabs the shard crystal and he activates his aura. And he then wounds himself with the crystal even though he has his aura active. Glynda looks shock when the headmaster did that to himself, but what shocks her the most is when the crystal shard pierce his aura, like it was nothing. Ozpin then set the shard down and looks at Glynda.

"See...the same projectile that can pierce aura used by the unknown group. The only question is who or where are they..." Ozpin said as he looks out the window thinking.

"If Atlas finds them..." Glynda trails off.

"Then they would do anything to obtain their weapons for their own military. And if it falls into the wrong hands, there would be chaos." Ozpin said.

There was silence for a few seconds until Ozpin spoke up.

"Is there any trace on Mr. Arc?" Ozpin asked hopefully.