Chapter 6: Beacon and Atlas' Perspective and Aura

~3rd POV~

It's been a a few days since the assassination of the Lieutenant. And it's all over the news and it brought concerns to many people. It also brought concerns and worry to the White Fang Terrorist while it grabbed the attention of both General Ironwood and Headmaster Ozpin.

Location: Beacon Academy, one day after the assassination.

Ozpin is currently reviewing the reports of the assassination that happened last night in the docks, needless to say that he is in shocked when this event happened.

"This Lisa Lavender, reporting in today in VNN live. An assassination attempt occurred on a High Ranking Members of the White Fang happened last night, it took place docks of Vale. The 'Lieutenant' they call him, has been assassinated along with a handful of soldiers, by an unknown sniper. It's seems to be a massacre because the docks was littered with White Fang bodies. When the police interrogated one of the White Fang Terrorist survivors on what happened, he said something unusual." Lisa Lavender said as the screen switches to the footage of the interrogation room.

"Tell us what happened?"

"W-we-we were planning on dust heist, The Lieutenant was briefing us on our mission, then all of sudden the Lieutenant along with many of our Troops. We were shot down one by one by a projectile t-that went through our Aura like it was nothing!" The White Fang Terrorist said fearfully remembering the carnage that happened on the docks.

"A bullet that pierces aura?" The interrogator asked skeptically

"YES! I saw it with my own eyes! It's not a bullet either, this projectile is not any regular dust round! It's something else!" The White Fang Terrorist exclaimed and shaking fearfully and clearly horrified by the events last night.

"Sir! You need to calm down!" The Interrogator reasoned while the cops behind him are getting ready for what's going to happen.

"DO NOT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" White Fang then tries escape the interrogation room, only for him to apprehended by the Police.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! LET GO!" The footage then ends as it switches back to Lisa Lavender.

"It would seemed that the White Fang Terrorist claimed that the unknown projectile pierces their aura like they are nothing. Many people deduced that the projectile was from the work of Atlas. However the Atlas Higher ups denied any claimed with the aura piercing projectile. This brought confusion to many because Atlas are known for their advance technology, this however spark the interest and concern of the council. Could it be that an unknown group entered the fray? Stay tuned for further development." The news ends as the Headmaster of Beacon lets out a tired sigh.