Lisa goes to Jennie and cups her face in her hands and kisses her. Then she takes Jennie's hand and leads her upstairs.

In their bedroom, Lisa locks the door and opens the top drawer of her dresser, searching for a candle to light, but Jennie has no time for it.

She pulls Lisa over to the bed and drags her down onto the mattress, and then Jennie's on top of her, kissing her, her hands moving under her clothes, roaming her body.

Lisa feels wetness on her cheek, her lips.

Tears.

Jennie's.

Holding Jennie's face between her hands, Lisa asks, "Why are you crying?"

"I felt like I'd lost you."

"You have me, Jennie," Lisa says. "I'm right here, love. You have me."

___________________________________

"Ms. Manoban?" Jennie jerk awake.

"Hi. Sorry to startle you." A doctor is staring down at her-a blonde in a white lab coat holding a cup of coffee in one hand, a tablet in the other. Jennie sits up and for five seconds, she have absolutely no idea where she is.

"Ms. Manoban, do you know where you are?"

"Severance Hospital."

"That's right. You walked into the ER last night, pretty disoriented. One of my colleagues, Dr. Irene, admitted you, and when she left this morning, she handed your chart over to me. I'm Kim Ye-Rim, you can call me Yeri."

Jennie glances down at the IV in her wrist and trace the line up to the bag hanging over her on a metal stand. "What are you giving me?" she asks.

"Just old-fashioned H2O. You were very dehydrated. How are you feeling now?"

Jennie runs a quick self-diagnostic: Queasy. Head pounding. Inside of her mouth like cotton. She settles her answer with, "Weirdly hungover."

"I have your MRI results," Dr. Yeri says, waking her tablet. "Your scan came back normal. There was some shallow bruising, but nothing serious. Your tox screen results are far more illuminating. We found traces of alcohol, in line with what you reported to Dr. Irene, but also something else."

"What?"

"Ketamine."

"Not familiar with it."

"It's a surgical anesthetic. One of its side effects is short-term amnesia. Could explain some of your disorientation. It also showed something I've never seen before. A psychoactive compound. Really weird cocktail." She sips her coffee. "I have to ask-you didn't take these drugs yourself?"

"Of course not."

"Last night, you gave Dr. Irene your wife's name and a couple of phone numbers."

"Her cell and our landline."

"I've been trying to track her down all morning, but her mobile number belongs to a guy named Ralph, and your landline just keeps going to voicemail."

"Can you read her number back to me?" Dr. Yeri reads off Lisa's cell-phone number.

"That's right," Jennie says.

"You're sure about that?"

"Hundred percent." As she looks back at the tablet, Jennie asked, "Could these drugs you found in my system cause long-term altered states?"