22. New Text Message:

New Text Message:
Luvr: I just don't want to talk to you, at all. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I do. I don't see the point in anything right now with you. I can't do us right now. I'm just doing me right now and it's nothing against you. I'm just going through some things that I have to handle without you.
1:38 PM

Sent Message:
Self: Wait what? Baby.. where did I go wrong?
1:40 PM

New Message:
Luvr: I don't want to talk. There was never a plan for you. I took this too far and now if I stay here you'll expect me to come through. On every promise I made you. Those promises were nothing but sweet little lies to help me turn you. Turn you into someone just for me but I took it too far and you're in too deep. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be. It was never going to be you.
2:47 PM

Sent Message:
Self: I don't understand. No plan for me? What about everything we planned for? You're my home. Baby please talk to me. It's been you! I've been choosing you over and over again despite all things we went through.
2:49 PM

New Message:
Luvr: Look you can't make me talk to you. Clearly, I don't want to. I won't talk right now.
3:03 PM

New Message:
Self: Wait no... You can't just leave, not after everything we've done and said. You can't just ice me out and leave me out in the cold. I have no idea what's going on. What about our love and our trust? What about life without you? How do you expect me to do this without you?

MESSEGE NOT DELIVERED.
3:05 PM

Realize your message was never delivered and not just through text. You lost your Luvr just like that but you'd been blind to his disguise for years. Your message was never received, your love went to waste, and he won't be here to watch you recover from the pain of losing him.