9. Hotbox 1: Twisted Conversation.

Friend: Take a hit of this.
I promise it'll get you twisted.

Self: Twisted?

Friend: Yeah man.. twisted. More twisted then the shit hovering over your head.

Self: Man what you talking bout? What twisted shit over my head? You wild.

Friend: Nah man, that twisted shit that's clearly weighing heavy in your head.

Self: ...

Friend: Take a hit of this. I promise it'll get you twisted. Have you forgetting all that twisted shit in your head.

Self: ... Yeah, let me get a hit of that. Let me get a few hits of that.

Friend: Just face that shit nigga. Face this wood, and go about your day. Then go face that twisted shit face to face nigga. Your problems are in your head, you need to face your reality man.

Self: Yeah alright. What you know about facing your problems? Coming at me about my "make believe" problems, all in my head. Yeah ight.

Friend: Bruh, you taking it the wrong way. You ain't heard of The Law of Attraction? Bruh just smoke this shit. And shut up. Let your problems slip out your mind and keep them out is what I'm sayin. Ain't nobody coming for you but YOU nigga. You wanna keep thinking bout that negative shit in your head it's gonna start weighing on your shoulders. Gonna start weighing heavy like an anchor in ya head. Ya heard? You gonna start attracting that shit into your life. Straight negativity. Face your reality nigga. Ain't nobody gonna do it for you. And if you can't change shit then find a better way. Think positive shit. You robbin me of my energy right now. How you not know about this?

Self: Yo.. yo chill. You went in. Law of attraction? Nigga I'm high as fuck. You been talking and I've been facing this backwood. You telling me all the negative shit in my life I attracted? Same with the positive? The fuck is The Law of Attraction? Shit sound interesting.

Friend: Nigga I just told you what it was. Man look, there's a book, yo lazy ass can't read go watch the movie on Netflix. It's called, "The Secret."

Self: Whatever man. I'm high as hell I don't even know what we talking about no more.

Friend: Bruh... you just not tryna talk about your problems because you know I'm right. But whatever yo. Stay negative attract negativity. Change your perspective nigga. Watch how quickly your life will change. Like mad positive results and blessings, you about to pull mad fine bitches too just from your energy.

Self: Bro what the fuck are you talking about.

Friend: Energy nigga. Your energy attracts females auras, I'm telling you.

Self: I'm telling you, you smoking crack.
I'm hungry. Faced this backwood I got the munchies.

Friend: Yo don't forget I put you on game when you realize I'm right nigga. Law of attraction is real my guy. You need to start thinking more positive yo. Speak that shit into existence. But aye I'm tired of preaching to your dumb raggedy ass. What you trying to eat fool?

Self: Bruh. Wendy's, four for four.

Friend: Say less.