"Uh, yeah, sure we can do that. We're taking Timmy sledding in the morning, but maybe you can come over for dinner tomorrow night."

"I'd like that."

Pulling away from his father's embrace he added; "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to head up to Tim's room and I'll send the others down."

"Go!"

Both men chuckled as Gibbs flew up the stairs, two at a time in order to see Timmy. When he reached the bedroom door he stood outside and listened to Ziva and Abby discussing plans for Christmas. For a moment he wondered if Tim had fallen asleep and then he heard him shriek, "Howsey!" Smiling, he cracked the door open and watched quietly. Tony was laying on the floor, clearly exhausted as Tim bounced up and down on his back, babbling, "Howsey...howsey...howsey!"

Tony groaned, "Uncle Tony has been playing horsey with you for the last half an hour and he needs a break. How about we read a book instead?"

Tim shook his head and continued to bounce delightedly on Tony's back. Although Gibbs enjoyed watching Tony struggle to negotiate with a one year old, it was past Timmy's bedtime and given the amount of sugar he'd ingested it would take a while for him to wind down enough in order to sleep. Slowing pushing the door open further he brought his finger up to his lips to shush Abby and Ziva. The two nodded, turned toward Tony and Tim and waited for their reaction. Tony, unaware that Gibbs was in the room, moaned, "I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I shouldn't have made that bet that I could wear Timmy out because the kid clearly has more energy than me. How Gibbs does this every day and still has the stamina to work is a mystery to me."

Gibbs cleared his throat and spoke, "One of my many mysteries, DiNozzo. I do it because Tim is my son and I love him very much."

"Dada!"

"Boss!" Tony jumped and turned his head toward the door, "How much of that did you actually hear?"

"All of it," he smirked, taking a few steps toward Tim and lifting him up into his arms. "How's my baby?" He cooed, wrapping his arms around the little guy and smothering him with kisses. Tim sighed in contentment as his daddy's strong arms held him close and the familiar scent of his aftershave lingered in his nose. "Were you a good boy for your aunts and uncle?"

Tim stuck his thumb in his mouth and sleepily laid his head down on Gibbs' shoulder. Chuckling, Gibbs soothingly rubbed the toddler's back; "I think you wore him out more than you thought, Tony."

Tony huffed as he got up off the floor and straightened his clothes, "I've been trying to calm him down for the last fifteen minutes and suddenly you appear and he's tired." Shaking his head he continued, "I'll never understand what a toddler is thinking."

"Don't take it personally, Tony." Abby responded, patting him on the back, "You're a great uncle to Timmy, but sometimes little ones respond better to their mom or dad."

"Abby is right. It does not mean he loves you any less. You were able to keep him happy and safe while Gibbs was busy and that says a lot about you as a person."

"I suppose," Tony sulked, "I just want Tim to be comfortable with me too. Enough where he can fall asleep or settle down like he does for Gibbs."

"He already is, DiNozzo. Did you forget that for a long time he wouldn't let anyone else change his diaper besides the two of us?"

"No...I just..." Tony sighed, "You're right, Boss, it's stupid for me to get upset over something like this. I think I just need a hot shower and a good night's sleep." He paused, "Everything okay with you and Jack?"

Gibbs nodded, "Might take some time, but we're both willing to work on our relationship. I want him to be a part of Tim's life and he wants that too. He'll be staying with Ducky while he's visiting and they're both waiting for all of you downstairs."