1*

~8 years later~

Taehyung's POV

It's been eight years since Y/N left me and Yoongi hyung. But we found many new friends. We still miss her, but we can't do anything about it since it wasn't our choice to be apart.

I didn't know where she moved, or how I could contact her... All I knew was that she moved some place far from us.

I became really close to Yoongi hyung and his friends, Hoseok Hyung, and Namjoon Hyung. I myself also made some friends... Surprisingly, Lee Jinho became my friend! If Y/N was here she would be surprised that my bully became my friend.

Since Yoongi hyung was the oldest among us, he had to leave for university first. He went to Seoul University, majoring in music. Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung went to Seoul University next, also majoring in Music.

This year is my turn. I also plan on going to Seoul University to be with my hyungs.  Yoongi hyung said that they already have place to stay in near the school and that they're just waiting for me to come and live with them.

In just a couple hours I'm going to see them! I'm so excited, but nervous as well... I hope University turns out well.

I hopped on the train heading to Seoul. "See you later, Daegu" I whispered to myself as I sat by the window.

Y/N's POV

It's been eight years since I've moved to Busan. I've made so many new friends, but I still miss my best best friend TaeTae, and I miss Yoonie oppa too.

I just wish I had some way to contact them. Specially Tae since Yoonie oppa and I are still kind of in contact through our parents, and sometimes Christmas or birthday cards that his mom sends.

Anyways, I'm finally out of high school! I'm so excited to go to University. I'm not excited about the school work though. The only reason why I'm excited is because my friends and I have decided to go to the same University.

Since my friends and I decided to go to the same University, we also decided that the five of us would go at the same time.

"Yah Jimin-ah over here!" I waved to my friend Jimin. "Where's Jungkook I thought you're coming together?" I asked.

"He said his mom's being dramatic about him leaving for University so he's gonna be meeting us here. Where's Kyung mi I thought you came together?" Jimin asked.

"Chim stop mocking me... And she's in the washroom for your info" I said glaring at him. "Wait where's your sister?! Is she not planning to come with us?! The train will be here soon!"

"Calm down woman! Minji's in the washroom too. She said her bladder couldn't hold it when I clearly told her to go before we came here" Jimin said rolling his eyes. Aigoo these twins, always bickering.

The gang was finally all together... well except our unnie but we'll be reunited with her soon. The train finally came after minutes of waiting.

We entered the train and looked for seats available. Since there were only two seats for each person, we had to pick partners. Me and Kyung mi picked each other, Jimin and Minji picked each other and our poor maknae had to sit beside a random person.

"Sorry Kook" I said "Hmmm noona~ please help me!" Jungkook asked cutely. "Alright fine your such a shy child, how are you going to manage without me?" I said jokingly. He made a pouty face and looked at me "Stop it! I'll ask that dude over there he seems nice." I suggested.

I walked over to where the available seat was with Jungkook. "Excuse me?" I said catching the guy's attention.

He turned towards me and said "Ne?" The guy seemed really familiar, as if I've met him before.

"M-may I help you?" He asked making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh-yes sorry umm- is it alright if my friend over here sit beside you?" I asked him, while pointing at Jungkook. "S-sure" he replied.

Taehyung's POV

The train stopped. I woke up too see where we were. "We have arrived at Busan Station." The announcer said.

I waited for the train to start moving again so that I could fall asleep. I saw a few passengers come in looking for available seats. Then one of the passengers approached me.

"Excuse me?" said a familiar voice. When I looked up, I saw a familiar face, as if I've seen her before.

We stared at each other for a while, which made it awkward so I decided to break the silence between us. "M-may I help you? I finally managed to asked.

"Uh-yes sorry umm- is it alright if my friend over here  sit beside you?" She asked. I swear I've met her before... but where?! "S-sure" I replied to her.

After she left, I decided to talk to my new seat mate. "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, what's yours." I asked the guy next to me.

"J-jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you." He replied shyly.

"So where are you headed off too? Friend trip I'm guessing?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh no... we're headed to Seoul. We're all going to the same University there." He replied. He seemed pretty young to go to a University.

"Oh jinja?! I'm headed there as well... but you seemed quite young to go to Uni?" I asked him.

"I actually started school early, that's why I got into Uni early. I'm actually the only 17 year old amongst my friends." He said chuckling.

"I'm the only 18 year old in my group of friends." I replied chuckling as well. "If my best friend didn't move though, I wouldn't be the only 18 year old one."

"Oh... when did your friend move away? Last year?" Jungkook asked me curiously. "No umm, she was actually my child hood best friend. She moved when we were 10..." I said with a kind of sad tone.

"Oh really? My noona- the one who asked you if I could sit here earlier... she moved to Busan when she was 10 from Daegu! She'd always talk about her childhood best friend too us.... I forgot the person's name though." he said.

"O-oh really? Wow, guess we both got separated from our best friends huh?"

Could it be...? No it can't be. She moved in a far away place. She could have visited if she just moved to Busan. Let's not get our hopes up Tae...

* * *

A/N: Hellooooo I hope you enjoy this chapter😁 I don't really know what to write here so lol
Until next time! Peace✌️