Chapter 9

Rays POV

"Hello Ray, I see you meet our good friend." The other German Shepard said.
I pounced on him.
"Who are you? How do you know me?" I growled, even though I had a pretty good idea of who he was.
Skyller. The brainy nerd from school. We hated each other. Did we?

*Flashback*
"Hey Sky, wait up!" I call out.
"Hay Ray what's up?" he calls back.
"Nothing much. How about you?" I reply, walking up behind him.
"Well, I finally made that break-though in the DNA sequencing. I have made a viral ready to be tested!" He said, seeming really happy and excited.
"Lemme know when it's ready. I would like to volunteer for a test of it." I say to him chuckling.
"R-Really? You would do that for me?"
"Well, yeah. That's what friends are for!"

*End flashback*

"Dude it's me, Skyller! Now git off me!" he now says, pushing me off him.
"Sorry. I don't know what came over me." I reply, ashamed, "But who's the cat?" I then ask.
"Ahem, Ray. It's Shannon you moron." She says "Don't you remember me you cheating bastard. Remember me you a-"
"Yeah I remember you little bi-"
"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Skyller barks "This is NO time to be arguing about this. And Ray, she hardly a b*tch"
"Whatever" I sigh.
"Fine" she hisses.

"Now, lets save Nat."

A/N: Hai! You thought it was done! Nope! I'm back, and kicking! enjoy!

Peace out, Skyller.