Chapter 8

Skyllers POV

As I rounded the corner of the building next to the pound, I saw a small white cat sitting the there on the ground.
"Hey cat." I say to it and kept on running.

In a few minutes, As I was trying to think about how to get Nat out of the pound. I heard a shuffling noise, and at first I thought it was Melanie, but as I turned around, I saw it was the cat from the allyway by the pound.
"So, why an I a cat, dog? Talk." She said.
"How do I know?" I replied. "Weren't you born one?"
"No, and neither were you, Skyller."
I furrowed my eye brows. "How'd you know my name? Who are you?"
"Like you can't tell. It's me, Shannon, genius. God, I for a scientist, you aren't all that smart." Shannon rolled her eyes.
"Shannon? Ah crap." I cursed.
"What?" She asked.
"Well...." I start, then explain the whole thing.

Rays POV
As I walked around the city trying to find something familiar, I heard voices coming from the alleyway I was passing.
"So lemme get this straight. Our friend is in the POUND? How'd you let this happen Skyller?" A female voice, that sounded familiar, said.
Wait, SKYLLER? The nerdy sci-fi kid from school? What?
I walked to the opening of the ally, and saw a dog and a kitten sitting there.
I marched in, and interrupted.
"Why hello... friends"

Skyllers POV

Another German Shepard walked into the ally as I finished explaining the predicament to Shannon.
"Why hello..." he paused, "Friends." he spat out the words like it tasted bad, and I knew from the voice who it was.
With a smirk, I say,
"Hello Ray, see you met our good friend."

A/N: Okok, not the best, but I am trying my hardest to do longer chapters. I you could give me suggestions, that would help. Anyways, like it and share it!
Peace, Skyller!