Chapter Three ~ Cousin

**A/N: I really appreciate all your comments, guys.. I'm not replying to them because there's like.. soo many of them LOL But I read ALL of them. You don't know how much your comments mean to me, they make me so happy. Some things were left unexplained on the second chapter, but keep reading and you'll find answers. I don't plan on switching to Blake's POV or someone from her old pack, it just kinda ruins my whole plan in the later chapters. Sorry, it's been a while since I've updated. We are actually moving! WOOT! This is the third chapter, so enjoy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three ~ Cousin

UNEDITED!

Megan's POV

"Alpha?!/Megan?!"

Zander and I turned to where the voices came from.

And. Uh-oh.

There are five guys standing right before my eyes. Wearing only their boxers, showing their droolworthy abs. And strangely, one of the guys looks awfully familiar. Great, this is what hunger can do to you. I noticed that each and every one of them has scowls on their faces. 

"This is all your fault, Luke!" The guy with hazel eyes and brown hair accused.

Luke? My eyes widened as I stared at the guy named 'Luke'. He looked at me lovingly, "MEG!" Opening his arms wide, I ran towards him and tackled him in a bear hug, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Oh, Luke! How I miss you.."

"I miss you too, Meg," tightening his arms around my waist, he sniffed my hair.

I looked at him weirdly, "You still can't get enough of my hair?"

He smirked, "No. It's you who I can't get enough of.." I pinched his cheeks. Someone cleared his throat behind us. Luke and I turned to see the guys watching us with amused eyes, asides from Zander, who has a poker face on. What is his problem? 

Pulling out of the cheesy hug, I felt myself blush. All of a sudden, Zander shifted and ran away from us. Two of the guys shifted and followed him, not before glaring at Luke.

"Alpha. Who is she?" The guy with blond, messy hair asked. Smiling at him, he glared in return. Seems like someone doesn't like me.  

"My cousin, Megan. Meg, this is Carl and beside him is Jared," Luke introduced. I held my hand out for Carl to shake, but he just slapped it away. Ouch. Just when I thought I would get along with everyone. Looking at Luke straught in the eyes, he shook his head, sadness in his eyes. Holding my hand out for Jared, he just looked at my hand disgustingly. Suddenly, he and the messy haired guy shifted and ran.

Luke sighed and put a palm on his face, "I'm so sorry for their behavior. It's because they have.. Trust issues. It's not really something I can control. But don't worry, they'll warm up to you."

Ohh.. I get what he's trying to say. What's got me thinking is, Zander. Is he the same pack as Alpha Luke? Why was he called alpha if Luke is the alpha? What's with Luke and Zander? "Umm.. Luke? Is Zander a pack member of yours?" Right after I asked that question, his eyes became cold. 

"No, follow me to the pack house," he shifted into his gorgeous black wolf and ran. Quickly shifting into my white as snow wolf, I quickly followed after Luke, with my duffle bag in my mouth. The forest was cared for, I can tell. Our preys were currently in hiding as we came in to their sight. Deers ran as fast as they can, squirrels hid into the trees, normal wolves bowed down to show respect, and submission.

We stopped in front of a huge white house, with a big swimming pool on the side. While I was in awe, something nudged my arm. Turning to see Luke, giving me a wolfish grin, I rollef my eyes, which I'm sure is pretty weird, considering that I'm still in wolf form. Holding my paw out for Luke to bite, he gently took it and looked at me in the eye, concern in his eyes. Nodding, I quickly braced myself for the pain and felt his canines sink deep into my skin. I let out a small whimper, and Luke quickly, but gently pulled away.

'Great job, Meg. You are now officially a member of Crimson Blood!' Luke's voice said in my mind. Oh my god. I'm now a member of Luke's pack. In fact, he has the most ferocious and dangerous pack here in United States. We just finished the process of officially accepting me into his pack. The alpha must bite the paw of the werewolf who wishes to join a pack. 

Luke is my cousin, as you all know. He's three years older than me, he's better than Chase in being a brother. Far way better. The pack was handed to him on the age of seventeen. Which means it has been over a year since he has been reigning alpha.

'Lucas Whitlock, I love you! Thank you sooo much for accepting me into your pack.' I tackled him into the ground and licked him. All of a sudden, I heard a loud growl behind me. I stopped licking Luke and turned to face a gorgeous blonde with green eyes, she was scowling at me though. Getting off Luke, I looked at the girl and smiled, she just glared at me.

"He. Is. My. Man! Mine!" She snarled. Luke shifted, putting me behind him. He really needs to.. Cover up his junior. "Alyssa, no. Don't. She is my-" I shifted only for Luke to fall on top of me. "No, Lisa, she-" Whoops. She slapped him. "Luke, how could you? After everything we've been through.. You're just going to cheat on me?!" Alyssa asked with tear-filled eyes. 

Ohh. I see where this is going. Clearing my throat, they both turned to look at me. "Hi, Alyssa. You must be Luke's mate. I'm Megan. Lucas' cousin," I smiled. Alyssa frowned, looking confused, Luke let out a sigh of relief.

"Wh-What? What?" 

"She's my cousin. The one I always told you about. You know I would never cheat on you, baby," Luke explained. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red.

"I-I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to-" Alyssa looked at me, with regret in her eyes, "Especially you, Megan. I'm so sorry. I didn't really thin-" I cut her off, "No, it's okay. Don't worry about that. And, uhh.. Luke? You're.. heavy!" We bursted out laughing and he got off me and helped me up. Boy. I forgot to put on my clothes.. Again! Blushing, I ran behind a tree with my duffle bag in my mouth. I got dressed and got out, to find Luke gone, probably to put his clothes on. Lisa stood there grinning and hugged me, "Welcome to our pack, Meg," she let go and lead me inside the pack house.

"If you do not mind me asking, Meg," Lisa played with her fingers, she seems hesitant. Putting my hand at her shoulder, she looked at me. "Why are you sad? Even though Luke cannot see it, the sadness in your eyes is visible."

Smiling, I shook my head. I rather not talk about it. Luke didn't know about the beatings and bullying. I just felt like I would be a burden. Something's been bugging my mind though, I mean someone. Who the hell is Zander?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Zander her second mate?

Will Carl and Jared warm up to her?

Would the pack accept Meg?

Who is Zander?

**A/N: Hey! I'm soooo so sorry it took me so long! This chapter was kinda rushed, maybe a filler? I have ideas on how the story is going to go. Hopefully, I won't get attacked by a writer's block though. This chapter was short, I actually started writing this before we moved, so I just added more words then VOILA! I can't believe school is in less than two weeks! I hate school! I'm gonna be a new girl again. Siiigggghhhhh. FANS! Help me get 50+ votes on this chapter.. Last time I asked for 35 ^_^ I need more inspiration.. And if we reach this goal, I'm gonna publish the chapter five ;)