A moment alone

Pov Dipper

We caught up with the others and they were talking to each other. Star keeps saying how great I saw, but I felt so many people giving me this disgust look.

"Thanks Star." I said.
"You both were amazing." Andrew said.
"Let's walk around for a bit!" Mabel said.
"Alright." Will said.
"Aren't the heroes suppose to come up to us?" Lady Widow.
"Yeah, but whatever." Bill said.
"Let's go then." I said.

We started to walk around and lots of heroes stopped to talk to everyone but me. I didn't really mind, I just always got uncomfortable stares.

I heard a few people mumble and some we're retired heroes.

"Why is he attending here?"
"He should be locked up."
"He almost killed that girl."
"He's like just his father."

I wanted to say something but I just kept my mouth shut. I felt someone touch my shoulder and it was Bill.

"You scared me." I said.
"Sorry Pinetree I didn't mean too." Bill said.
"It's okay, I'm just a little jumpy." I said.
"Pinetree?" Bill said.
"Yeah." I mumbled.
"Let's go somewhere." Bill said.
"We have to stay on school grounds." I said.
"Let's just walk around." Bill suggested.
"What about the others? Shouldn't we wait for them." I asked.
"They'll be fine." Bill said.
"Do you trust Star alone?" I said.
"Yeah we better wait." Bill said.

I made a soft chuckle and Bill just smiled at me. After that everyone comes and Will gave Bill a weird smile.

"Where should we go?" I asked.
"We should just walk around." Star said.
"Let's do it." Lady Widow said.

We started to walk around and I saw the girl I was first up agaisnt. She went up to me and punched me across the face.

"I'm the laughing stock of my class because of you!" She shouted at me.
"I never meant to-"
"Just because you act like a hero doesn't make you one villian." She said.

I said nothing and she just left. Bill, Star and Mabel wanted to go after her, but I stopped them.

"Don't waste your time." I said while walking.
"Dipper! It wasn't right what she said to you." Mabel said.
"She's just angry no problem." I said trying to be positive.
"Dipper that wasn't right." Star said.
"She shouldn't have said that or punch you." Will said.
"Why didn't she act like a normal human being and just told you instead of that." Lady widow said.
"She's a bitch." Andrew said.
"It's fine because I've heard it all before." I smiled.
"Pinetree..." Bill said.

Everyone stopped walking when I said that. I turned around and they all looked worried and sad.

"Guys nothing to be worried about." I said.
"Come on guys, you don't have to worry or look sad." I said.
"Pinetree we just can't ignore that, he was rude and disrespectful." Bill said.
"I know it was, but we don't have to listen to everyone opinion." I said.
"But." Mabel said.
"No buts, I know I'm right." I said.
"He's always right." Andrew said.
"Right." I smiled.
"Stop being so cute." Star pouted.
"Ah.... I'm not." I said.
"Let's just keep walking." Lady Widow said.
"Let's go." Will said.

We started to walk and I was walking next to Bill and he still looked mad.

"Bill?" I whispered.
"Yes Pinetree." Bill whispered back.
"I can tell you're still mad." I mumbled.
"She call you a villian Pinetree, you did nothing to deserve to be call that." Bill said enough for only us to hear.
"Bill to be honest with you, I'm used to those because I've been called those things my whole life. To me it's just a silly comment from people that don't understand my struggle." I said.
"You're just the sweetest person, you shouldn't be called those any of those things." Bill said.
"It's sweet that all of you care, but some people don't change." I said.
"They should because it's not right to treat you like your nothing Pinetree." Bill said.
"People can see me as nothing, but you see me as something. That's all that matters to me Bill." I said.
"I hate when your right." Bill said.