Anger

Pov Dipper

Mabel and I were walking to school with our hero outfits in our bags. I looked at Mabel and she was so excited. I was a bit nervous and when we entered the school everything was decorated.

They went all out for that tourment. I see so many heroes and people just walking around. I wish it can be like this every day. Us being regular people.

Mom texted me that she came from California just to see us. She's really happy that she going to see us. We went inside the school and Soul told us to change and then go enjoy ourselves before the tourment starts.

We both changed and we started to walk around. While walking around I saw so many people taking photos with heroes. Star hugs me from behind and I somewhat jumped.

"You scared me." I said.
"I thought I was going to hug a stranger." Star said.
"He blends in so well." Mabel said.
"Hey Pinetre-"
"Oh hey Bill." I smiled.

I turn around and saw everyone. Andrew wearing wearing vest but without a shirt and tights I think. Lady Widow was definitely wearing a dark purple tights, a tight black crop top and a dark purple cloak.

Will was wearing black dress pants, a tight blue shirt with a black vest and it had a lot of pockets. Bill was wearing a yellow dress shirt, black dress pants and a bow tie.

"The bow tie is the first thing I noticed." I smiled.
"Out of everything you see that." Lady Widow said.
"Yeah." I chuckled.
"I have a question about Andrews." Mabel said.
"I never told you my powers, what ever I touch I can become that marteial." Andrew said.
"That's cool." Mabel smiled.
"I haven't told you mines either. I have metal and fire based powers." Lady Widow said.
"That's so cool." I said.
"Let's go walk around." Will smiled.
"Let's go." Bill said.

We started to walk around and we saw so many heroes. We were all enjoying the party for the guest and students.

"Gravity falls hero student please go to the stadium."
"Man..." Star said.
"Let's go." Lady Widow said.
"We better not be late because Soul will summon the dead on us." Andrew said.
"I don't wanna go through that again." Will said.
"I'm scared of Soul now." Mabel said.
"Let's just hurry." Bill said.

I nodded and we all raced to the stadium. We were the first one's and one Souls class came she gave us a pep talk. It wasn't very good. It was just don't kill anyone and then she left.

She also told us that this screen will show us the fights and who's up next. We can be going against anyone from any class. The cameras showed everyone already seated and the battle field.

"Welcome guest to our tourment!" Maybee said.
"Let's get started with our first around, this will he a fair fight and with random drawings so everything is fair." Maybee said.

Maybee said two names and what the challenge was. It was two random students and collars.

The fights were so interesting because it was two different people going against each other. Andrew went up agaisnt someone with plant base powers.

"Do you think he's gonna mess up?" Bill said.
"No." Will said.
"There is a way for him to mess up, but he's likely." I said.
"How?" Star asked me.
"If he touches that flower right their is screwed." I said pointing at it.
"Why?" Widow asked me.
"Poisonous." I said.
"Andrew doesn't know about plants." Mabel said.
"I only know because of Maybee." I said.
"Didn't he give is a lecture about flowers?" Bill said.
"It was long and boring." Will said.
"It was useful information." I said.
"You take notes, we don't." Widow said.
"That's true." Mabel said.
"Whatever." I said.
"Andrew won!" Star shouted.