Sour note

Pov Dipper

The next few days everything was going well for me because nothing went bad every sine the mall thing. I'm so happy that I made a new friend. In the morning Star kept on bothering me about Bill. I told her that we just talked to each other and that was it. 

Star just smiled and laugh when I told her my answer and she didn't want to believe me when I said it was just a friendly conversion. Star and Bill know that I'm shy and they know that I don't use my powers.

Soul is doing sneak attacks on me because she's desperate to find out what is my power. The sad but funny part is that she keeps on getting me when I know she's coming. She summoned ghost and spirits and I just rolled my eyes and walked threw them. 

The good thing for me as well that my bandages are gone now, but I have this mark on my arm now. It turns black when I use my powers and sometimes hurts, but I'm fine with that because it's a small message. 

She hid in a trash can and tried to scare me, but she ended up scaring Star and she got shocked instead of my dark powers. Mabel just looked at me.

"You can't hide them forever."  Mabel said.
"I know I can't, but that won't stop me from trying." I smiled.
"This is way girls like you so much. You're so cute." Mabel said.
"Haha very funny Mabel." I said.
"Soul isn't going to give up." Mabel said.
"I know she won't but I like her determination on it." I said.
"Dipper your sister is right you know? She's not going to stop until you tell her your power." Star said walking behind me.
"Star understands." Mabel said.
"Pinetree can make a star." Bill said pulling up a chair and sitting next to me.
"REALLY!" Star smiled.
"How does he know?" Mabel said.
"He saw me and I wasn't paying attention, when he said hey I got embarrassed and it faded." I said playing with my sleeve.
"Can I see the star?" Star asked.
"I-I don't really know." I said.
"Please?" Star said.
"Fine." I said.

I started to make a star for Star and she was really excited to see this master piece. I can change the color of the star which is amazing. My eyes start to turn a white as I made the star.  I made it into a electric blue color for Star. Mabel and I are the only ones that can hold the star because of our powers. I felt this sting on my arm and I know the mark was turning black. 

My eye started to turn black and I stopped before it was too late. Mabel smiled at me and gave me it's okay look and looked at her hand. Mabel's power can weakens mines because shes light and in anytime I can't control my power she makes a small light. The star was made and Star had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh! It's a star, I'm a Star!" Star giggled.
"It's blue?" Bill said.
"Oh! I can turn it into random colors." I said.
"That's so cool." Star said.
"The bad thing is that sometimes he gets tired after doing this." Mabel said
"Sometimes." I said.
"Can I touch it?" Star said.
"Want your hand to be burnt off?" I said.
"Never mind." Star said.
"Mabel hold it for a quick second." I said.

I gave the star to Mabel and see kept on tossing it to herself and Star looked at Mabel.

"How come she isn't burning." Star asked.
"Her powers are based off light and the star is light so." I said.
"You powers are based off light Pinetree?" Bill asked.
"No, I don't have my sisters powers." I said.
"So how?" Bill said.
"My powers aren't as connected with Mabel's but just a pinch of it is." I said.
"Man." Star said.
"If you can figure my powers out then be my guest." I said.
"That's too much work." Bill said.
"Same." Star said.
"Soul still isn't going to give up." Mabel said.
"I'll let her have her fun." I said.