I'm Bill.

Pov Dipper

Mabel woke up and started to yell at me for not being careful. I told her that I was alright and she hugged me. The hospital told me that Mabel could leave the same day but my injuries were too bad. When Sunday rolled around they said nothing was broken, nothing got infected and all that.

I went home Sunday night and Mabel hugged me tight. Mabel told me that shopping surived all that. I just looked at the bags in hate. What the actual fuck.

It's Monday.

When Mabel and I walked in Star hugged me tight. I smiled and my whole arm and hand were wrapped up. She let's go of me and then smiled. Star joined us to the trip to out seats and I see Soul runs in.

"Sorry that I'm late." She said.
"You weren't late." Someone said.
"Fuck." Soul said.

Everyone smiled and laughed as she started to mumble to herself. Her eyes widen when she looked at everyone.

"I need to tell you all something." Soul said.
"Alright." People mumbled.
"On Saturday the shopping center was under attack by a small group of villains." Soul said.

Star Mabel and I look at each other. Everyone starts to whispered about what Soul said.

"We don't know what there after, but their after the up coming heroes." Soul said.
"Oh my." A few students said.
"If you were there and have information please tell me after class." Soul said.
"Also no student is allow to use there powers outside of the grounds or fight a villain. It's very dangerous but the charges weren't officially made so their safe." Soul said.

Soul then stopped talking about the mall innocent and started to teach. Star had to go back to her seat because Soul saw her with us.

After a bit everyone started to do their assignments. We heard a clap sound and Soul said it was probably the science lab. It was because Flex entered the room with Snake and said sorry for the noise. Soul asked me to step outside and everyone looked at me while I did. I started to get this worried feeling and it kind of scared me.

"Can I ask you a few questions?" Soul asked me.
"Sure." I said.
"The mall? I saw the video tape and it wasn't good footage believe me, some parts we couldn't see because the cameras started to fail. Why don't you use your power? Even during that you still refused to use them." Soul said.
"I don't like using them at all Soul, I never did and I'll never use them until I finally snap." I said.
"Who did you survive that fall with Star?" Soul asked me.
"I just did." I said.
"What's your power? Every time I try to find out it leads me to a blocked page, are you really that ashamed of what you have?" Soul said.
"It's like coming out Soul, you want to tell people but you can't at first. You try to say those simple words but you really can't because you're afraid of what people might think of you. People won't understand because they haven't been through what I've been through, they won't understand why I do this. Coming out, being scared, having second thoughts, afraid of losing what you have, afraid of so many other things that no one can understand. We aren't just labels, we aren't just some objects to be owned and then disowned. We're people. At least that's how I see because someone told me that we're all labels in this society to the good and to the bad. I chose to hide my powers because I don't want people to think of me as something else I'm not, something that I don't want to be." I said.
"What?" Soul said.
"It's hard for me to say what my power is because people would just put a label on me." I said.
"That was a good speech." Soul said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Are you okay? I mean from those injuries." Soul said.
"Yeah, just a few stab wounds and bullet holes." I said.
"They never told me that." Soul said.
"Oops." I said.
"You really got shot and stabbed? You still fought after all that." Soul said.
"Yeah I had to save my sister and Star." I said.
"You'll make a fine hero." Soul said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Now go finish that assignment." Soul said.
"Yes ma'ma." I smiled.