3

Rachel had taken Chloe home after the attack. She didn't feel safe there though. She felt scared. Like her attacked would come back. She didn't want to be there.

Rachel pulled up outside the house. Chloe stayed in the car. "Come on Chloe."

"I'm not going in there," Chloe mumbled. She refused to move.

Rachel sighed. She knew how much Chloe was struggling with everything. "You'll be safe here. I promise."

***
Somehow, Rachel had managed to get Chloe into the house. She was scared though and Rachel could tell. She didn't know what she could do to ease her daughters fears.

Chloe looked at her mum. " I don't want to stay here."

"Chloe. Tough. Where else are you going to stay?" Rachel asked. She knew she was being harsh. But she needed Chloe to adjust to being at home.

Chloe flinched. "I could stay with Thea."

"No."

***
Chloe grabbed her phone. She text her sister. She couldn't stay at home.

Can I come and stay with you? I don't like it here. I'm terrified- Chloe xx

Chloe sent the message and sat down. She kept hearing noises which scared her. She got a reply from her sister.

Of course. I'll come pick you up. Does Mum know? Thea xx

Chloe didn't reply. She waited for Thea.

***
Thea arrived at the house. Chloe let her in. "Does mum know?"

"Does mum know what?" Rachel asked as she came downstairs. She looked between her two daughters. "Well?"

Chloe looked down at the floor. "I-I don't want to stay here. I'm scared," she mumbled.

Rachel sighed. "You'll be fine. No one will get in."

"I don't feel safe here anymore and I'm not going to stay here," Chloe mumbled. She looked at Thea. "Can I Please stay with you?"

Thea nodded. "Course you can."

***
Thea took Chloe to her place. Chloe was crying. Rachel had gone mad. She had told Chloe that she wouldn't confront her fears if she ran from them.

Thea sat with Chloe on the sofa. Thea held her close. "Come on. I'll order in some pizza and then we'll have a movie night."

Chloe shrugged. "I don't feel hungry."

"You have to eat."

***
Thea had gotten Chloe to eat. She didn't eat much though. Thea smiled. "What movie do you wanna watch?" She asked.

Chloe shrugged. "I don't mind. You can choose one."

Thea sighed. She knew how much her sister was feeling broken. She hated that there wasn't anything she could to help her sister.

***
Chloe laid in bed at Thea's house. All she could hear was her attackers voice. She couldn't sleep. She got out of bed and went to Thea.

Thea looked up as Chloe came in. "What's up?"

"C-Can I sleep with you? I can't sleep," she mumbled.

Thea smiled and nodded. "Come on. I'll fight all the monsters away."

***
Chloe cuddled up with her sister. Thea held her close. Thea knew that Chloe was going to break. But could they catch her?