7

Thea got to the hospital. She was in shock. She couldn't believe what had happened. Thea knew how Chloe was struggling. And she had gotten a call from Rachel saying that her sister had overdosed.

Thea sighed as she walked down the corridor. She saw Rachel who was pacing. "What the hell happened?" Thea asked.

Rachel looked to her and frowned. "I don't know. She wouldn't come out of her room. I found her passed out in her room. I had no idea what's going on in her head. I should have known," Rachel said.

Thea sighed. She knew her sister had been through so much. And she was worried. She thought she was getting better. But now, she wasn't so sure. She knew it was a mess.

Thea looked to the Resus room. She knew that the doctors were working on Chloe. And she couldn't help but feel anxious and scared. She knew Chloe was her little sister. She had tried to be there for her.  She knew it wasn't that easy.

Thea knew what Chloe was like. And how she had always been there for her.

****

Thea sighed as she walked into Chloe's room. She smiled as she sat down next to her sister's bedside. She smiled as she looked at her. "I know that you've been through hell. But I'm here for you. I'm going nowhere. I love you. And I want to be here for you. And when you wake up, I'm going to be positive and say you will. I'm going to do all I can. I know what your dad did to you. And it's not fair. It doesn't define you. It's all going to be okay. I promise you. You're my little sister. I love you. And I'm here," Thea said.

Chloe was still asleep. Chloe was struggling. And Thea knew that she hated that she didn't see it. But she knew that she was going to be there for her sister.

Thea knew she was pregnant and how she hadn't told Chloe. She wanted Chloe to be happy for her. And she was scared. She knew how she wanted her sister to be there for her.

Thea was going to look after Chloe. She knew that Chloe had been going through a lot. And how Rachel hadn't been there. But she knew that she had to be there for Chloe. No matter what.

****

Chloe groaned to herself as she woke in the hospital. She knew how she had tried to kill herself. And she hated it. She hated how she felt.

Chloe looked to see Thea. She smiled slightly. "Hey. I know that there is a lot going on with you right. But I'm here for you. And I promise it's all going to be okay," Thea said.

Chloe smiled. Chloe knew she trusted her sister. But she had no idea how her mother was going to make her life hell. And how it was going to be anything but far from easy.