Thank You!!

Well... That's it!!

I can't believe that Sands of Dragon Scale is actually over!!

I cried lol

I had so much fun writing this book and I appreciate all the faithful readers out there that had been along for the ride as I updated this book!! Thank you for your votes and your positive comments and feedback. Everything I hear and see from you guys encourages me to keep on doing what I love - Writing!!

I can honestly say I've grown as a writer. Sands of Dragon Scale is my third book to be completed, and I can definitely tell the difference from where I had began to now. So thank you all!! Thank you all for being patient with me with my spelling and grammar lol; I will go back through at some point and fix all of the mistakes.

There will not be a second book to Sands of Dragons Scale. But please know, if you liked this book, that I do have others. I'm a multi-fandom writer, so I have a few options:

Gravity Falls - A Mysterious Heart: Its the Gravity Falls all Fallers know and love but our main protagonist, Dipper Pines, has grown up after four years. He ends up meeting a girl by the name of Skipper Oaks, a local girl he's never met before, that he takes an interest in. Needless to say she's far from normal. This book is finished and has a Sequel I'm working on called: Dimensional Me. The squeal had Dipper and Skip go through the many Gravity Falls AUs. Though, it's not finished (I totally put that book on hold to work on this one lol)

Naruto - Dreams Unraveled: An OC insert, where Naruto has a twin sister by the name of Holota Uzumaki. She's a prodigy, even by Itachi's standards, and is one of the rookie 10. However, when the Chunin exams come around, she ends up coming to find herself attracted to a certain red haired Sand Genin. An X Gaara. This book is about 40 chapters and is still on going (though it was on hold to finish this boo), and will have a sequel at some point.

Yugioh! - A Pharaoh's Destiny, Book 1: An OC insert, starting with season 0, where Yugi ends up meeting the modern day princes of Egypt, Chloe Phoenix. Chloe gets separated from her guide, while traveling to a safe house in Japan, and runs into Yugi. Chloe now hides herself, with her magic, to make sure she remains safe, while also trying to get out of their sticky situations, while also dealing with the mystery of Yami. There will eventually be 6 books in all and will be a X Yugi and X Yami/Atem.

DreamWorks Dragons - Wings of Black:  A HTTYD AU where Hiccup and the gang are Human/Dragon hybrids. The Harry Hooligan Tribe is taken from their home and is forced to live in a zoo. Hiccup is a dragon type none had ever seen before, and looses his fin at a young age which causes him to be avoided more often than not. But, to save his dragon type, Hiccup is sent away to another zoo to live with another Night Fury named Hydie.

I plan on starting other works as well. Maybe an actual DreamWorks Dragons OC insert, a TMNT series (or three lol), a Newt Maze Runner book, or even a Legolas story. I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

If you would like to stay posted, don't be afraid to follow me!!

Again, thanks to all who have kept up with this book and have been here sense the beginning. It truly means so much to me. And thanks to those who have even read this book long after I have finished.

Love and thanks to all!!

~Ell