Chapter 26

Hello, my fellow readers!!

I'm so sorry for not being able to update. Life has just been extremely crazy. Between hospital visits, a new job, school, and world travels it's been hard to actually sit down and write. But don't fret - I've been working on updating as much as I can.

I will try my best to update every week, but again, I make no promises.

Thank you all for being so patient with me!! It means so much!! Just two more chapters before we catch up with the Fantastic Beasts movie!! I hope you all enjoy :) Please don't be too shy to comment, vote, or even follow me if you so desire. Your feedback with my stories are greatly appreciated!!

~Ell

----------------------------------

The next two months had flown by; and before Rose knew it, the third task for the Triwizard Tournament was almost upon them. Not to mention that she and Newt would be graduating - it was all hard to believe. Rose had always looked forward to the day she would be graduating with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the others. But, graduating with Newt would be just as memorable.

Graduating meant moving on into the stages of adulthood, getting a job, making a name for yourself... but Rose couldn't do that. She was stuck. Stuck in a time that wasn't her own. She had been surprised she hadn't gone mad within the two years that had already passed her by. So, she could only wonder; what was in store for her after she graduated?

She couldn't get a job within the ministry. As much as she wanted to become a Magizoologist, she couldn't. Becoming a Magizoologist required being registered; and she wasn't, considering that this wasn't her time period. She had to steer clear far from the ministries sights as possible. She couldn't remain within the Black household either; Master Black had obviously forgotten that she, in fact, wasn't part of the family.

Though the Black's had come to love her, she knew that if she stuck around, she'd be put upon the wall within the Black main house back in London. She wasn't willing to risk changing even more of the past. Just her being here had made events change; namely the experimental Triwizard Games she was chosen to compete in.

Regardless of what was to come after Graduation, Rose knew that she wanted to surround herself with creatures. It was her life's passion. However, she promised Pr. Dumbledore that she would visit the school over summer breaks. In return, the professor had reassured the girl that if she ever needed anything, she was always welcome at Hogwarts.

Though this was Rose's main dilemma, it wasn't at the forefront of her mind. She was mainly worried about saying goodbye to Newt. As much as she wanted to keep in touch, she knew she would have to let Newt live his life. She knew they had a connection... they had kissed for crying out loud! She couldn't let him get any closer to her than he already was. She would only hold him back. The best thing for Rose to do was to drop off the face of the earth, as if she had never existed.

She was currently in her Champion clothing; black sweat pants, her long sleeve fitted yellow shirt, and black jacket that fashioned her last name in yellow. Nothing could really shake her from her thoughts; even the wide entrance that towered before her. Celesse and Kelmin were positioned on either side of her, facing their own open passageway.

Rose thought she would have freaked out by then, but, for once, she had too much on her mind. She was planning on throwing the last task to the tournament; but she wouldn't be able to tell if she would be ahead of them or not.

The third and final task was a man made maze. Instead of enchanted hedges that liked to rearrange themselves constantly, the three of them were stuck with a wooden maze. The maze led up to one of the old castles just outside of Hogsmeade; which was famously known for being an enchanted maze of its own. There was no doubt that the entire course was filled with traps and other surprises.