33. Fight, Fight, Fight

Last Chapter....

De'Ari

So this bitch was going around the school telling people Jason and her go out. Jason is her man and I stole him away from her. Let's not forget that our interracial relationship is disgusting.

She better be lucky I was sick for two weeks and couldn't do anything, but I'm better now. I'mma show this hoe. Today was Saturday and twin and I were going to do some shopping them maybe go on a double date or something.

But before that I got to lay hands on one of God's children. I throw on some sweats and a white wife beater with my black Nike's.

I got a text from twin telling me where ole girl was. I got in my car and headed over there. The way I was driving a bitch wouldn't dare get in my way.

I pulled up to the west side of campus. I looked around for her. I didn't see her so I called twin.

"Where she at?"

"Over by the tree." I hung up and got out. I looked over by the tree and that's where she was. I walked over to where she was. Her friend stopped talking and they looked my way. Twin was behind me.

"So what's this I hear that you and my man dating?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bitch don't play dumb with me." I said. She was about to say something, but I grabbed that bitch up by her hair and started sending blows straight to her face. She tried to grab my wrist that was holding her hair, but I gripped it tighter.

Her friend screamed for me to stop. Girl please. I punched that hoe so hard her nose broke.

"Aahhh!" She screamed. I kicked her a few times. She laid on the ground groaning in pain. I sat on her chest and punch after punch after punch. I was trying to murder this slut.

"That's just a warning hoe. Let me catch you or hear some shit again and I'll put a bullet in your ass. Do you understand?" She didn't answer so I kicked her in the stomach.

"Understand?!"

"Ye-yes." She said coughing up blood.

"Good." I fixed my clothes and we walked away like the boss bitches we were.

No one is going to come in between me and mine. I told y'all when it come to family I don't play that shit. That was just a warning so she better take heed.

Jason is my mine and always will be.