32. Are You Mine Again?

De'Ari

I thought class could not be any longer. This professor talked his ass off. I was trying to stay awake. My head kept falling and I'd pick it back up.

But my mind kept drifting to Jason. What if I overreacted? What if she planned this shit? UGH! Relationships are so complicated I swear. But I love Jason and we gone get through this....I hope.

I thanked Heavens when the class was over. Jason was leaning up against the wall outside of my class.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's go." I said. We walked to his car.

"How was class?"

"Long as hell. I was trying not to fall asleep on his ass." I said. He chuckled. The rest of the ride was quiet.

Jason had explained everything to me after we found a tree to sit under. When I see that hoe she gone wish she never did what she did. I see I'mma have to teach these lil girls about the Wiggins twins.

"I missed you so much." Jason said hugging me tighter. He had took us to the walking trail. I needed some peace again.

"I missed you too." I said. Those three weeks were hell for me. I can't live without my Jason. Next time I'm going to hear him out instead of hiding and running.

Jason

I looked down at Ari. I can't wait till we finish school so I can marry her. I leaned back in the tree looking around.

"Answer this one question."

"What?"

"Are you mine again?"

"Yes!" She shouted. Three weeks without her were hell for me. I couldn't lose her to some thot. She planned to break us up. I couldn't have that.

Now my baby back and I'm happy as can be.