Epilogue: Happy Endings Part I

6 years later...

Antonio

A lot of things happened after we all graduated from college. I was able to start my construction business. My mom and dad help as well. I moved them closer to me. I built them a house so that they could live comfortable. My mom cried for a week straight that's how happy she was. Even my dad cried.

Business started off slow but I worked hard to get my name out there. I started building houses, schools, office buildings, and more.

This has always been a dream come true for me y'all don't understand. Going from nothing to something in over five years. Another happy moment in my life was when De'Janae had my son. He's three and stay in everything. He loves going to his grandma Arianna house.

Oh yeah we've been married for about four years and it's been good. My love for her never dies.

De'Janae

Wassup y'all? I'm backkkkk! I'm now 25, a wife, a mother, and owner of my own dental practice. My life is good I can't complain. My parents are still married and going strong.

After college I worked for a dental practice for two years then I saved my own money to start my own practice. Money coming in like it ain't nothing. But my momma won't come to me she said I'm not bout to play around in her mouth no matter how good of a doctor I am.

She know damn well I'm the best but she's just stubborn. I still love her. Our relationship is even better then it was before. She there whenever I need her. Even during my pregnancy because I had a high risk pregnancy.

Over the years I grew up and learned a lot from my mistakes. I fixed my wrongs and made them right.

Jason

You're favorite white boy is back. I'm happily married to my first love. I married her the day after graduation. I told y'all I would. It was something small but she loved it. Our parents went crazy at the wedding reception.

They did things we shouldn't have seen. But it was still the best moment of my life besides having my twin boys. When we found out Ari was pregnant I couldn't help but scream. That's how happy I was.

Her dad almost killed me though, but he got used to it. I understood where he came from cause I knocked up his Princess. I became a personal trainer for the NFL and NBA players. I make good money doing it and I'm happy right now.

De'Ari

I'm 25 years old. A mother to twin boys. Jason was so excited him I got pregnant. He loves them boys like there's nothing else in the world. I'm a neonatal nurse at the hospital. My hours are always different but I make sure I always make time for my kids and family.

Without them I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do now. I thank God every day for my blessings.

Twin is the happiest I've ever seen her before. I'm happy for her too. She deserves to be happy no matter what.

We went from immature, crazy, hot headed teenagers and grew up to grown mature women and wives.

No matter what we'll always be twins but best friends.