29. New Relationship

De'Janae

I'm dating this boy named Antonio. We've been together for a year and a half. I met him once day while I was out getting stuff to move from my parents house into my dorm room.

Yes your girl in college. We had a big graduation party. Twin, Jason, Antonio, and I go here. We always together. College life is way harder then high school.

We finally got to my parents house so they could meet him. What I didn't expect was for my daddy to like him. My mom did too. It was Jason, Antonio, my dad and Jr together in the game room. And twin, me, my mom, and Desiree cooking and talking.

"Mom what do you really think about Antonio?"

"I like him. If he breaks your heart I break his dick. He'll never break another girls heart again." She said. I know she serious.

"Dad likes him so that's what really matters. If you would've bought someone else I think dad would've beat his ass then threw him out." De'Ari said. We laughed cause it's true.

Antonio

A little about me, I'm 20 years old, I'm in my second year of college, I'm majoring in Business Management and Design. I want to own my own construction company. I work my ass off to get where I am today and further. I have a mother, sister, and father that live about eight hours away. I send them money when I can. That's about it.

I was a little nerves meeting my girlfriend parents. She told me a lot of things about her family. Some of the things I couldn't believe especially the part she stabbed her mother. That kinda freak me out a bit, but I love her no less.

"How long you and my daughter been dating?" Her dad asked me.

"A year and a half."

"Why are we just hearing and meeting you?"

"I'm always working or in school. With the break we're on now I decided I'd come with Janae because she talks about all of you so much." He nodded.

"You love her?"

"More then anything in this world. I'm a one woman man and I plan to keep it that way." He smiled at me.

"That's what I like to hear." He said. We continued playing GTA5 until Jr's girlfriend came and told us dinner was ready.

De'Janae

We were all sitting around the table talking about school and other different things. We are staying the entire two weeks at my parents house.

My dad had pulled me to the side and told me how proud of me he was and that he accepts T1. I was like who the fuck is T1? Then he told me that's the name he gave Antonio.

"So T1, huh?" I said as we were getting ready for bed. He chuckled.

"That's what your dad named me. Don't ask me why." He said. I laughed.

"Now there's three of you." I said.

"What you mean?"

"My dad is D1, my uncle is G1, now you're T1. This can not be good. Did you get his number too?" I asked. He shook his head yeah.

"Yeah he's trying to steal you away from me." I fake pouted.

"No one can ever take me away from you. I want, need, and love you only." He said pulling me into his arms.

"I love you too T1." He groaned making me giggle. I snuggled into his chest letting sleep take over.