31. I Can't Lose Her

Jason

Fuck. We were at this party and some girl who's been trying to get at me kissed me but I pushed her away. I made eye contact with Ari. But she started running out.

I ran after her but she wouldn't stop. I can't lose her. I went back to the party and cussed that thot out and got on my car to find my girl.

When I tried to explain to her what happened she didn't want to listen. I dropped her off at her dorm.

I went back to my dorm mad asf. She didn't even give me a chance to tell her what happened.

Ugh!

*

*

*

*

*

Three fucking weeks and I haven't talked to my girl. I miss her like it ain't nobody business. I've called, texted, showed up to get dorm and all.

The girl that kissed me planned this shit. I know she did. I wanted to hit her ass when she showed up to our table this morning. We just sat there giving each other looks and eating. I don't even know why she here. She's annoying and she's been talking since she got here.

"I think you should see this." Tonio said. I turned around to see Ari. My spoon fell out my mouth. She walked over to us looking good as hell. I couldn't do anything but stare at her.

She slapped the shit out of the girl don't ask me get name because I don't know. After that she ran out embarrassed. Ari sat next to me. I was still staring at her.

She knows what she's doing. After we finished eating I had to stop Ari. This been going on for to long and if she don't listen I'm going to make her listen.

I can't lose her to some girl I don't want.