14. Counseling?

D1

"I told you I'm not giving up. I'm not signing no papers. We going to counseling. So stop all that wait on them papers shit." I said. She just looked at me.

"D1 save that shit cause I don't want to hear it. Why should we go to counseling? Is it going to fix what was already broken? I've been riding with you since we were kids and you and that bitch crossed me. Did you forget she tried to kill your kids and you fucked her? Y'all had a brother sister relationship, but you fucked her. Idgaf how or what you feel because neither of y'all thought about how we would feel. What did I do for you to cheat? Huh? Was I not enough for you? What you falling out of love with me? You want to be single again? WHAT?!" She said.

"Baby we can work this out. You didn't do anything wrong I did. I was stupid. It didn't mean anything to me. I just want my family back please." I pleaded.

"If it didn't mean nothing you would've stopped the first time better yet it wouldn't have happened. Every fucking day I have to fight for something. I'm tired of fighting for people that's not fighting for me or with me. De'Andre it's over deal with it." She said crying. Shit I was crying too.

"No it's not over! You not leaving me like this. I love you and only you. You hold the key to my heart not her or anybody else, but you! You can't do this to us." I yelled angry because she trying to leave a nigga that's not happening. She stood up.

"Goodbye De'Andre." She was walking to the door. I pulled her back.

"Tell me you don't feel this." I put her hand by my heart. "Tell me you don't feel this." I put her hand in my hard dick. "Tell me you don't feel this." I grabbed her hand. I know she felt the sparks. "Tell me you don't love me." I said. She had tears going down her face. She pulled away from me and ran out the door. Shit.

I'm losing her but I'm not done fighting for her.