3. About Me

De'Janae

Today was a typical day in school. These hoes stay mad cause they men want me and twin. But twin goes with Jason. If y'all don't remember Jason, he's Jonathon and Linda son. They've been dating since 7th grade.

Me on the other hand I don't do relationships. These niggas ain't loyal. I just flirt a lot or get some head that's about it.

But there is this one boy Dewuan. He got the money, cars, and the hoes. Everyone bows down to him except us. Us meaning, me, Twin, Jr., and Jason.

Yes Jr only 13, but he smart as hell. He skipped 7th and 8th grade. If you see him y'all gone be like you sure he 13? He get his height from our daddy.

Enough about them this is about me. You all know I'm De'Janae Lillianna Wiggins. I'm a twin to De'Ari Janay Wiggins. I'm a party girl. Yes I'm a hot head but that's just me. I know I do wrong but then I wouldn't be me. I just have that idgaf attitude. I have a crush on Dewuan James, but I will not fall to his feet to be with him. I think that's it.

"Wassup ma?" Dewuan said sitting at our table. We fuck with him then again we don't. We cool and shit, but we don't know him like that. Well they don't, I do.

"Nothing." I said dryly. I'm not up for a conversation. I got a lot of shit on my mind.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm just tired." I lied. He nodded. There was an awkward silence at the table until someone called his name.

"I'll talk to you later ma." He said hugging me.

"What's really wrong with you?" De'Ari asked. I sighed.

"I can't believe they canceled our birthday bash. They could've found something else to take away." I said. They just looked at me, but said nothing. Shit what can you say.

I was happy when school was over. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

I'm stressing.

*

*

*

*

*

De'Ari

Y'all know my name already. I'm a twin of course. I'm 17, I'm the more quiet type of person. My favorite color is baby blue, I love shopping, shooting, and my man. Hmm...I stay to myself other times I'm with Jason. I'm not gone lie plenty of these thots throw themselves at Jason, but I know better then to entertain them.

I see and don't see. I speak and I don't speak. I know where my place is and no one is going to take it. Jason and I been together for five years. Yes he took my virginity and I his on our two year anniversary.

Anyways my parents are Arianna and De'Andre Wiggins and I love them to death. A bitch step outta line or step to my fam sideways we either finna bump or a nigga gone catch a bullet.

Yes don't let my innocent act fool you now. The quiet ones be the deadliest ones.

Now for the record I don't like my aunt Danica. Yeah we know what she did in the past. But honestly once a hoe always a hoe in my book. You can't turn no hoe into a housewife. But I do be slick watching her cause you never know these days.

*

*

*

*

*

Jason

What's up? I'm Jason. I'm 18, 6'0, curly hair, and I have dimples, that I barely show. My girlfriend name is De'Ari. I love that girl like it's my last. She makes me feel like I'm the only thing that matters.

Our relationship is not based solely on sex. I take her on dates, I spoil her, we have our moments when we need space and we give that to each other.

These past five years have been interesting. Not once have we broke up. Whatever problem we have we talk it out and make sure we on the same page.

Yeah females try to throw pussy at me all the time, but I don't want to lose what I already have. It's hard to find your soul mate or true love. I found mine and I'll be dammed if I'd give her up to the next man to have.

*

*

*

*

*

De'Andre Jr

Hey. I'm 13 years old. I'm in high school. I have a crush on this girl. Hey name is Desiree. We're the same age. She smart, beautiful, stays to herself, funny, and lovable. I talk to her but I find myself getting tongue when I go to ask her out or to be my girlfriend. But today I'm going to do it.

"H-hey Desiree." She smiled up at me.

"Hey Jr." She said lowly.

"I was uhh...I...uhh..." Shit why can't I just ask her?

"You was what?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I rushed out. She blushed.

"Yes!" She jumped in my arms making me stumble. Damn. I thought I was excited.

"S-sorry."

"It's okay Desiree." I kissed her cheek making her blush even more. We talked for a little bit her mom came to get her.

She said yes! I have a girlfriend.