GoodBye✌

-2 Months Later-

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes.I sighed.Today is the day I say goodbye to ATL and all the memories.I checked the time and it was 12:30.I got out of bed and took a shower.Since all my stuff were already packed,I didnt have much packing to do.I got out and brush my teeth.I looked at myself in the mirror.All of the memories from when I was a baby came back.I walked out and plopped down on my bed.I stared at the paintings I did from when I was growing up.I smiled.I started painting at 4 and I 've been doing it ever since.I went over to the chair infront of my dresser and pick up the clothes that was on it.The rest of my clothes have already been packed away.I put on my white SMILEY NIRVANA crop tank vest with my Boohoo stonewash dungarees/romper.I slipped on my blue,black and white Converse oxford and put on my Michael Kors crystal heart charm necklace with my silver hoops.I brushed my wet hair into a messy bun and place my phone in my Michael Kors Top Zip Satchel then sprayed some perfume.I looked at myself once again in the mirror and smiled.

I walked downstairs and Mom was crying.Dad was trying to comfort her,but it was no use.I walk in the kitchen and grab an apple,a pack of doritos and cheetos,with airheads,sneakers,milkyways and a gatorade.I walked back to the living and mom was still crying.Tahir had his head in his hands then he looked up at me."You ready?"He asked.I nodded. We all got up and walk outside.Standing there was Rii and Leslie,Tahj and Tarique and Emma  and Nick.The females were crying while the males console them.I started crying.I walked over to them.

"I'll miss you bestfriend"Rii said crying on my shoulder.I hugged her."I'll miss you too"She handed me her lucky charm bracelet(Well that's what she call it)."I-I cant take it" I said."Taylor just take it"I hesitated but then I took.I put it on then I hug her."Bye Leslie" I said hugging him"Bye Taylor"We hugged again.I walked over to Tahj.She had stop crying and hugged me tight.We did our handshake and giggled."I'll miss you cuz." She said staring right at me"I'll surely miss your crazy ass" I said mushing her head."Girl you lucky you leaving cause I would mess you up"She said flipping her hair.We laughed.See what I'm saying?Tarique hug me and kiss me on the forehead."Be careful Tay.I'll miss your weird ass"He said releasing me.I smiled."I'll miss you lil boy" I said.Emma was still crying.I don't know if it was her hormonal problems or she was crying because I was leaving.Either way,she was still crying.I hugged her."Ssshh baby.Its alright.I'll call you.Make sure I know when youre going into labour and I'll fly out here.Okay?"I said.She smiled and nodded.

Last but not least,Nick.His hands were tucked away in his pocket.I stared up at him.He smiled."Hey Bestfriend"He said.I hugged him."Hey lil nigga"

"Taylor baby its time to go"Ma said."Okay" I replied sighing."Remember to write me.Okay?"I said.He nodded.He kissed me on the forehead."Be safe Taylor,I love you"I smiled."I love you too Nicholas"I walked off to the car.Tahir was gonna drive me to the airport with Ma and Dad.I said my final good bye to everybody and got in the car.We drove off.I put my head out the window and waved like a lil girl.As we drove I sighed and rest my head in Mom's lap.I fell asleep.

-At the Airport✈

I opened my eyes as we were just pulling into the airport.I sighed.I looked at Mom who wanted to cry but was holding it in.I rubbed her back.We got out and Dad's airplane was waiting.Another car pulled up and I realise that it was Ace.He was bringing the rest of my stuff.They carried it on to the plane.

Mom hugged me."I love you Taylor.Be careful and call when you reach.Okay?" I nodded.She hugged me again.Dad lift me up and threw me in the air.I giggled."Time does fly,huh?Be careful sweetheart.I won't be there to protect you but I'm just a call away.I love you"He kissed me on my forehead.Tahir walked out of the plane and hugged me,tight.Very tight."I'll miss you ugly and be careful.Me and dad are just a call away.I love you and I'll let you know when its time for Emma to get the baby.The plane will be there to fly you back and we'll have somebody here to drive you to the hospital" I nodded.I kissed them then I walked up the stairs to the plane.I waved before entering.I took a seat and fasten my seatbelt.The doors lock and we began to pull off.

-After Landing-

My stuff was off loaded to 4 cars and I got in another.We drove to my apartment and I stepped out.It was not too big nor not too small,it was just right.My car to campus was a white Mercedes Benz.I got the keys to my crib and unlocked it.It was painted in blue and white.It had 4 rooms with bathroom&toilet inside.It had a nice kitchen and a living room with an inserted 32' flat screen tv.There was a pool in the backyard.My room was blue and my name was in white cursive letters on the wall.There was a 62' inserted flat screen tv.I made sure all of my clothing was in the house before the guys left.I locked the door and walk back to my room.I lied on my back on my bed.I stared at the ceiling.Where does time go?

I got off the bed and walk to the kitchen, since the house was already furnished and stuff, I didn't not have to go shopping.I opened the fridge.Now,I need to go grocery shopping.I grabbed my handbag and my keys.I locked up the house and walk to my car.The sun was doing the most thou.I got in and turn on the ignition.I immediately turn on the A/C.I backed out my driveway and drove off the nearest grocery store.I put my phone on speaker and dialed Mom's number.She picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ma"

"Hey baby.How was your flight?"

"I dont even know.I was asleep the entire time"

She chuckled."Okay, so you like the neighborhood?"

"Yeah I guess.Haven't done much exploring yet"

"Okay.What you doing?"

"Driving to the grocery store"

"Okay well Bye.Don't talk and drive.Love you be safe"

"Okay Love you too"I hung up. 

-15 minutes-

I finally pulled up to a grocery store.I got out and lock my car.I walked in and grab a trolley.I walked around and started throwing things in the trolley.

-1 hour-

I finally finished getting what I wanted.I walked up to the cashier and boy was she ghetto.She was popping her gum and hitting her head like she retarded.Like bitch,just get you some new weave!

"Your total will be $545.90"She said playing with her gum on her finger.I scrunched up my nose.I give her the money and told her to keep the change.A boy helped me carry the grocery to the car and I give him a lil tip.I locked my trunk and got in.I drove back home.

When I reach,I got out the car and lock it.I was about to carry my grocery inside until a bag drop."Shit" I mumbled.

"Do you need any help?" I turned around and a boy looking about my age was standing there."Yeah thanks"He took the bags and carry it inside.I locked the trunk as the boy walked out back.I took out $50 to give him.He chuckled.

"As much as I would love to take that,I don't need it"He said smiling.He was cute."Why?"I asked."I don't need it.I'm Carter thou"He reached out his hand to shake mine.I shook it."I'm Taylor"I replied."You're new?"he asked.I nodded."Well I live right across the street.If you need anything feel free to ask"He said pointing to a house that was about the same size of mine.I smiled."I guess I'll see you around Ms.Taylor"He walked off and boy did he look good in them jeans.I got out of my trance and walked inside.I locked the door and walked to the kitchen.I rest my handbag on the counter and unpacked my grocery.

When I was finished,I took a shower and got out a big tee from one of my suitcases and lied in bed.Good bye Georgia,Hello California✌

_________________________________________________________

Its sad to say,but this is the end of "Baby,Live YOUR Life"I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it.If you want a sequel just comment sequel and you'll get one.Its that easy!

Thanks for all your votes,comments and reads.S/O to @trippylexxi.You're the reason why I decided to finish the book today.Thanks for the comments😘

-Carter on the side(Being played by Chad Vuitton)

-Brittany💋💖👌