Birthday Girl

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

-3 WEEKS LATER-

So its my birthday week.Yass!Anyway I aint doing shit but I'm finally gonna be legal.

I walked to my parents room and mom and dad was cuddled up on the bed so I took a pic of them.

"Aye parents" I said laying between them.Dad mugged me.I laughed.

"Aww Dad imma leave just now,okay?"He ruffled my hair.I looked at him before blowing a strand of my curly hair away from my face.

"You okay babygirl?"Mom asked."Yeah ma"I replied."So you gonna be legal in 2 days"Dad said.I smiled.He hugged me tightly."Where does all the time go?Just the other day you could barely walk and was struggling to say dada"I smiled."I love you.You know that right?"He asked."I nodded."So what you gonna do for your big day?"Ma asked."I dont know.Might just chill"They nodded."Okay imma go on and leave you 2 but first let me take a selfie" I said causing them to laugh.I walked out their room and locked the door behind me.I made my way downstairs and saw Emma and Tahir talking.

"Hey" I said greeting them.Emma got up and hug me while Tahir just ruffle my hair like dad.I mugged him.

"Look whose turning 18 on Saturday"Emma said smiling at me.I smirked."What you doing lil girl?"Tahir said.I playfully punched him."Not one shit!Just chill around the house"Emma looked at me like I was crazy."Thats not right"She said"Why?"I asked."Nothing"

I walked in the kitchen.I decided to make breakfast so I fried bacons,eggs,then mix the batter for the pancake before making it and making coffee for my parents.

-25 minutes-

I walked into my parents room carrying a tray with their breakfast."Look who made breakfast" I said.They smiled."Thanks baby girl"They said in unison.I rest it on the bed and left them to eat.I walked downstairs back and Tahir and Emma were already eating.

"Who said I made for yall?" I said sitting on a stool at the island."Well for one, we know you cant eat this much"Tahir said.I rolled my eyes.

-12 minutes later-

I walked up to my room.Tahir is washing the dishes while Emma keep his company.I lied on my bed and switch on my TV.NBA was showing.Heats and Celtics.98-94.I saw my baby playing and he shot a 2 pointer causing the score to go to 100.

-30 minutes later-

The game was finish with Heats winning 110-106.I checked my phone and saw that I got a message from Tahj.

-The text-

😘Tahj😘:Boo watchu doing?

😘Taylor😘:Lying in bed.Bored as hell.

😘Tahj😘:Aight.I'm bout to come pick you up.

😘Taylor😘:Aight

I got up and put on my grey short sleeve batman print crop top with some black cheeky studded shorts.I wore my grey and white VANS.I left down my curly hair and put on my black beanie.I heard a horn so I walk downstairs.

"Ma I'll be back later" I shouted

"Okay be careful.Love you"

"Love you too"

I left.I got in Tahj's car and we drove off.

"So where are we going?"I asked breaking the silence."To Tarique's house.His cousins from NY came so I decided to bring you along if it gets boring"I nodded.

-10 minutes later-

We pulled up to a nice big house,Tarique's house.His father is an entrepreneur and his Mom is a nurse.So he's another dude who has no interest of the streets.We got out and walked to the door.She knocked and a sexy ass nigga opened it."Hey Dwayne" Tahj said walking in.I walked in behind her.Even though I've dropped her here alot of times, I've never enter the house."Hey bae,Oh hey Tay"Tarique said hugging me."Hey lil boy"He rolled his eyes.I sat on the couch and all I see is 5 niggas including Dwayne walk in the room and did they have to be that sexy?They looked like they were doing a photoshoot cause they were shirtless.I fixed myself in the chair cause my hermones were going crazy.