Thë Dätê

It's Saturday and I have nothing to wear for this date.So I called up Emma and decided to spend a little time with her. We've been talking for a day only and I feel like I've known her forever! Rii and I are still close but Tahir will have to tell her what's up soon. Tahj has been dating this really cute guy name Tarique and it's been going good so far for them.

*

I walked in my closet and looked for something to wear.I grabbed my grey skinny jeans and my black crop sweatshirt.On my feet I wore my Oreos.My hair was curly since I washed it when I showered but it was fuzzy so I add some moisturizer to it and put it in a slack ponytail. As I walked out of my room I grabbed my black Dior handbag and my phone.

"Where u going?" I turned around to see Tahj walking out her room.

"Oh I'm going to the mall to get something to wear for the date"

" You alone?"

"Nahh me and Emma"

"Woah your new sis-in-law!" She started cheesing. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just pulling your legs but she's gorgeous"

"Yup she is. Anyway don't wanna keep future mama waiting so I see u when I get back"

"Bye boo"

I walked downstairs and told pops and ma I'm gone but before I left pops decided that he'll give me money. Adds $4000 to my $2000.Gotta love your pops when they give u money,huh? Lol j/k

Emilia was waiting on me outside so I ran out and hop in her white on black Range Rover. She was wearing some Black leggings with slashes in the sides and a big white Tupac tee. Her hair was in a messy bun. She looked cute. One thing is that Emma family is stink a money. She a rich ass white and black girl. Her mom is white and her dad is black. She has a brother whose in the army. She wasn't gonna put Tahir on child support she just wanted him to know that the baby is his.

"Hey bae"

"Hey Emma poo"

"Eww that sounds nasty"

"No it doesn't"

"Yes it sounds like I just poop"

"Girl u just nasty"

"And u love me,right?

"Do I have a choice?"

"Hahahahahaha nope"

We drove to the mall and parked the car. Before he headed in we took a selfie together on her phone.The caption was "😍 Mall flow with my rider😘 @Fvck_Tay"

We got likes and comments right away.

We walked in and headed to Forever 21. She was a forever 21 baby like me :) I saw this black dress.

"How does this look?"

"Like u going on the street to start your profession as a prostitute"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"What about this red one?"

"Nope"

We went on like for 20 minutes looking for a dress and then finally I saw this white off the shoulder which would show my shoulders perfectly.

"Okay, what about this one?"

"Wow that's cute!" She started squealing

"Okay okay so it's this one" I said .

I walked to the cashier but then I saw some black heels.I grabbed it since it was my size and paid for my stuff. I waited for Emma to cash her stuff then we went to the food court. I got a burger and a soda while she ordered some wings,fries,biscuits and a large drink. I looked at her like she was crazy.