Chapter 8

When we reached home, Tahj reunited with my brother and my father who was suprisingly home.After that we went upstairs and she got settled in her new room.Wondering why Tahj moved to Atlanta with us? Tahj is a girl who can't stand bullying.She wasn't bullied but she help people who were.She was VERY outspoken and because of that,you know they say "when you speak,you betta have action to back it up" and most girls didn't thought she had action to back it up,so one day on her way home from school,she witnessed a girl being bullied and she help the girl.The bully,who was a girl,slapped Tahj.That was a mistake she made cause Tahj went crazy on that girl.After about 10 minutes of ass whooping,she was rushed to the hospital and was dropping in and out of consiousness.Poor girl I hope she learnt her lesson anyway,Tahj went home and I guess Auntie Sasha heard about the fight because she was furious.Tahj told her the full story and then she calm down.Tahj didn't want to stay in NY anymore because she was tired of there.Yeah she had friends but she wanted to be around people who could handle her ratchetness at time.No she's not ratchet,but she can be so at times.

As we helped her unpack, She said she wanted to go shopping so we left for the mall.

*At the Mall*

As we were shopping I saw Rii texting.She was blushing hella hard! *Sighs* love,love,love.I don't think I'll ever be in love AGAIN...We were walking out the store when about 5 guys were walking in.One of them caught my eye.He was cute and sexy.

The girls and I were at the food court eating.I felt someone burning a hole in me.I turned around and It was the same guy.He was literally staring at me.He winked at me and I started blushing.I guess I blushing hard cause Tahj smirked.

"I see you blushing over there" Tahj said as I looked away."No I'm not" I said tryna defend myself."I know for one I ain't blind cause you look like a tomato" She said while Rii laughed.I just rolled my eyes.As we were wrapping up with the eating,Rii was smiling.

"Look behind you" She said walking away.I turned around.It was him :) Damn he was like a giant to me."Hey lil ma,what's your name?" I just rolled my eyes.Does every sexy ass nigga have to be a "THUG"."I ain't ya ma,the name is Taylor but you can call me Tay" I said with attitude."Sorry Taylor,I'm Nick" he said smirking."Is that your real name or your street name?" I said while raising a eyebrow."My real name Nicholas" he said looking away."Ight,I like it.So what do you want Nicholas?" I asked knowing he don't like being called that."How about you stop calling me that and call me Nick and can I get them digits?" He asked."Nahh I don't think so,If it's meant to be you'll get it whenever I see you again,If I see you again"I said walking away.

I walked to the car and saw the girls inside."Damn you give it to him cause you took hella long" Tahj said while drinking her coke."Hell nawh,he ain't even got my number" I said smirking."You like playing hard to get,huh?" Rii said while buckling up."He's a thug what you expect" I said pulling out the parking lot.

On the way home all I could think of was Nicholas.

*Nick P.O.V*

Waz happenin' my niggas.It's yah boy Nicholas Anthony Younge but call me Nick.I'm light skin,about 6'3 with some tatts and piercings.I got'em abs.Yea, I'm that sexy nigga.I'm not conceited I'm just confident.I'm still in school.I'm 17 and I go to the same same school with ole girl Taylor.She doesn't know cause she don't even notice me and I know she ain't really like thugs.But imma change that.

I see she playing hard to get,but I got connects.Imma get her number from somebody by the time I get home.Damn I've never been so deep about getting a girl number because I was NEVER turnt down but she turns me on.I guess it's because she ain't like these hoes out here who throw themselves at me.I seen from the first time I call her "lil ma" that she ain't got a thing for thugs.She hit me with attitude.These hoes out here don't even know my real name but I told Tay it.Imma get her.She wifey material.

_________________________________________________________________

-She getting feelings for Nick?

-He a thug thou?

-Nick on the side

Thanks for reading :) Remember to comment and vote ;)

-Brittany💋💖👌