Unexpected Visit

🏀🔥Xavi P.O.V🌌

Today is the day that I surprise my girl with a visit.We have been talking for some days and its Friday and I really miss her.Practice got a nigga tight so now that I have time, Imma go see her.

I got dressed in a white T-Shirt with my black jacket and my black jeans.I slipped on my black and white Jordan 11.I sprayed some cologne and I put on my Rolex watch.I walked to the dresser in my room and brushed my waves.I picked up the jewellery box.I opened it and saw the bracelet that I bought for Tay.It was silver and gold.Engraved in it was "Xavi&Tay"

I hope she like it.I love this girl for real.My ex she was just too crazy.She threatened me,nearly killed me and followed me everywhere I go like damn.

I walked downstairs to see Yanii leaving for school.Mom usually babysits Zy since she a housewife, well she practically have to do nothing since we got maids.

"Hey bighead.Where u going so dressed up?" she said smirking.

"Im gonna go surprise my girl in ATL"I said smiling

"Aww well tell her that her sis in law said hi,okay?"She said smiling

"Okay" We hugged and I kissed her on my forehead.Even though we dont always get along,we agree on somethings and we love each other.

She left and I walked over to mama.I collected Zy and kiss him on his forehead.

"Be good for nana,okay?" I said looking at him.He giggled

"Where you going boy?"

"Im going to go surprise Tay with a visit"

"Aww okay.Dont mess up boy.Thats a good ass girl.Better by far than crazy ass hyena you had" she said scrunching up her nose at the last part.I laughed

"Yea ma I know"

"Okay be careful.I love you"

"I will ma and I love you too"

I step out and I got in my white Porsche 911.I drove to the airport and parked.I walked to the airplane and got in.When I land, I have to go buy some flowers and go see my future wife.And thats a promise.

💸😍Tay P.O.V😘

I haven't talk to Xavi for the morning and its kinda weird since he usually calls me every morning.I just hope my baby is okay.

I got out the shower and walk to my closet.I wore my black and white skater dress.It was a white dress with black zig zag lines on it.On my feet I wore my black versace heels with gold studs on them.I added my some black glittery eyeliner with some black eyeshadow and red lipstick.I grab my forever mini lottie backpack and put in my phone and some more money since the girls wanted to go to the mall after school.I wand curl my hair,sprayed some perfume then headed downstairs.

I walked down and Tahj was eating and laughing on the phone.Already know who it is.

I grabbed a bag of Doritos,an apple and a powerade.She finished so we left.

We didnt have to pick Rii up since she was driving today.I parked and got out.We walked in and as usual, all eyes were on us.It gets uncomfortable at times.

I walked to my locker and got my stuff.Someone touched me so I turned around.

"Oh hey Nick"

"Hey Tay"